Nebulae
dont make me get the gang

ouB8ETp_d.jpg

Reactions: List

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
Day #273 - Godot2k's Journal

"It appears that after all this time spent there, God has responded to my prayers. These red mushrooms were only making the situation worse day by day. This diet was getting on my nerves. The steaks in my inventory were rotting. The soil of the bedrock miraculously keeping the mushrooms alive and pumping out oxygen must be the reason I am still alive. But it was time to move on. I thought nothing was possible anymore... That is when God came down from the heavens and gave me a box. A box of redstone, cobblestone, iron ingots, wood and slime. That is when God spoke... 'Stand up! Pick up your newfound tool box, and you will fix this!' - I always thought God was a single person. It turns out it wasn't. It was an entity formed of humans of the present and past, contributing their items to save me. I shall thank them at once, when I finish the redstone project."

(Thank you, @Rod)

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@aperson somebody with the name PrincessSaturn got into the game, did you whitelist them/know who they are?

Last edited:

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
the villagers @ hub fucking disappeared in the span of 5 mins this morning while me (and maybe dallahan) were on
can you spawn some in or something

also saturn is sus as fuck

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 118

If you whitelist me I will build the biggest farm and make all your hunger problems go away

and I will try to convert you to a religion by building a church

MeneerMakker