MINECRAFT

What do you think

• Total voters

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
The Next Generation
Godot2k's Journal

"And just like that, the ruler of the End is dead to the arrows and beds of I, and the generous traveller named @Rod. What an interesting name. They must be the ruler of the hot and dazzling blaze rods. Anyway, apart from that, the End has been freed. The mythical wings of the Elytra have been obtained. The dragon's egg has been locked down and contained within the depths of one's Ender Chest, untouchable from anybody else. But there is one creature that remains undefeated. It's black, withering roses are already rooting and growing out from the soils of Earth. It- or I should say, they have to be stopped. The siamese skeleton triplets, created from all the souls damned to Hell eons ago. Good thing I have the scroll that shows me where to begin..."

Last edited:
Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
The Next Generation
Godot2k's Journal

"And just like that, the ruler of the End is dead to the arrows and beds of I, and the generous traveller named @Rod. What an interesting name. They must be the ruler of the hot and dazzling blaze rods. Anyway, apart from that, the End has been freed. The mythical wings of the Elytra have been obtained. The dragon's egg has been locked down and contained within the depths of one's Ender Chest, untouchable from anybody else. But there is one creature that remains undefeated. It's black, withering roses are already rooting and growing out from the soils of Earth. It- or I should say, they have to be stopped. The siamese skeleton triplets, created from all the souls damned to Hell eons ago. Good thing I have the scroll that shows me where to begin..."

what

no full-server end raid then?

:/

Wonderland

Proton
Nebulae
The Next Generation
Godot2k's Journal

@Firebird

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
I don't know who, what or why

But can you please stop murdering the three main villagers. I found the door open and they weren't there. Master villagers don't just despawn.

Edit: aperson, don't you dare rollback.

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
someone really did it again huh

nice one
It's fine. I have an idea. Just find a new village and save the coordinates for it. Round up the villagers and breed them. Make sure the coordinates remain private. Easy win. I'll help with it once I get home. I know a village somewhat close by that's untoched.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It's fine. I have an idea. Just find a new village and save the coordinates for it. Round up the villagers and breed them. Make sure the coordinates remain private. Easy win. I'll help with it once I get home. I know a village somewhat close by that's untoched.

You must yell before stealing them with a boat

GET IN THE BOAT

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
It will be interesting trying to get 4 villagers home over 3 oceans, with boats no less, about a few thousand blocks.
it was hard enough getting 3 a thousand blocks over to the village

fuck you, whoever killed them

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
@aperson Alright uh.. I dont know when the server saves itself but can you rollback to the latest save (preferably yesterday-ish)? I accidentally exploded my Godly sword with a creeper after I dropped it using Q. That's the biggest L I've taken yet. Not many people play on the server nowadays anyway so there won't be any loss.

edit: sorry @Rod xd

if you can't rollback, it's fine, i'll find alternatives.

Last edited:

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
@aperson Alright uh.. I dont know when the server saves itself but can you rollback to the latest save (preferably yesterday-ish)? I accidentally exploded my Godly sword with a creeper after I dropped it using Q. That's the biggest L I've taken yet. Not many people play on the server nowadays anyway so there won't be any loss.

edit: sorry @Rod xd

if you can't rollback, it's fine, i'll find alternatives.

Bro we can't rollback I made a 5 hour, 40,000 block build.