MINECRAFT

What do you think

• Total voters

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Oh i'll probably just do some admin abuse and teleport us all together, find a waystone or make a 'home base' in creative I can bring everybody who plans on joining to.

You can probably just set a small waystone and have beds set up there so people can save their spawnpoint there cause if not no one will find each other lol

What the hell is the appeal in RLcraft? From what I've seen, it's really annoying, super hard (even tho that's the point) and like.. Unless we all start together on it, it won't be that of an appeal.

Well it starts super hard, but just like any hard game you can get super strong and it has a great emphasis on exploration instead of building complex technical stuff. And by the end you can ride dragons and slay em, BUT you will die a lot at the beginning.

Some people play with keep inventory on, it's mostly up to the host I don't mind either way

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
You can probably just set a small waystone and have beds set up there so people can save their spawnpoint there cause if not no one will find each other lol

Well it starts super hard, but just like any hard game you can get super strong and it has a great emphasis on exploration instead of building complex technical stuff. And by the end you can ride dragons and slay em, BUT you will die a lot at the beginning.

Some people play with keep inventory on, it's mostly up to the host I don't mind either way
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.
[doublepost=1570369309][/doublepost]Oh well. At least RLCraft only has 100 mods. Will most likely run on my compooter.

Reactions: List

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae

Can I spawn waystones in creative?

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
7e1009452c0991d10233d5c9dedcf534.png

I love it when dragons welcome me in my first Minecraft world.
Welcome to RLCraft.

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
DO NOT DO RL CRAFT IT IS TERRIBLY DIFFICULT NO ONE WILL WANT TO DO IT WHEN THEY REALISE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET ANYWHERE

thank you

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
DO NOT DO RL CRAFT IT IS TERRIBLY DIFFICULT NO ONE WILL WANT TO DO IT WHEN THEY REALISE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET ANYWHERE

thank you
You know, I just tested it, and it's quite fun. The point of it is that it's terribly difficult, anyway.

Reactions: List

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
skeletons literally one shot kill
Because there's the First Aid mod or whatever it's called. If they shoot you in the head twice, you're instant dead.
if they shoot you in the body, you're instant dead. If they hit your arm or leg though, it will slow you down but not kill you.