ry5QgJL.jpg
fGE3K5R.jpg

Reactions: List

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Currently play rock man only- I top frag more than you think and end up with an insane amount of assists at the end of each game.

EFRWcbV.png

D

Deleted member 243

Shield and rapier or spear and shield should equal a permanent ban from the game
two-handers SEEEEEEEETHING

at least a spear + shield is realistic. i'd rather kick some punks shield down and give him an ass whooping than face some faggot with a zweihander/executioner sword/great sword

fucking disgusting

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
two-handers SEEEEEEEETHING

at least a spear + shield is realistic. i'd rather kick some punks shield down and give him an ass whooping than face some faggot with a zweihander/executioner sword/great sword

fucking disgusting
Executioner sword is like riding a bike with stabiliser wheels, zweihander i don't have much of an issue with though don't use it myself and great sword is basic bitch, polearm gang rise up

D

Deleted member 243

Executioner sword is like riding a bike with stabiliser wheels, zweihander i don't have much of an issue with though don't use it myself and great sword is basic bitch, polearm gang rise up
bastard sword or get the fuck out of here

either rock it with a shield on frontline or go two-handed when you duel someone, for honor

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Maul is the best for taking on groups solo since people drop the guards do you just go through one hitting them all

Last edited:

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
I only use shield if there is a large battle for mid to support my team if they need to retreat to heal or regain stamina

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
>Be me
>Have Viking helmet
>Have waraxe
>BloodLust
>Kill many and fuck many woman after war

I only use shield if there is a large battle for mid to support my team if they need to retreat to heal or regain stamina
>Be you
>Crusaider Armor
>Have sword and Shield
>"Fire resistence and more stamina"
>Be cucked cause your woman thinks you aint enoguh man

D

Deleted member 243

New class unlocked:

Barbarian

He's shirtless, alpha and stupid. Only has a cleaver, bloodlust, second wind and dodge

1v1ing knights, they sucky suck against me