this was a sad game...
Mordhau-Win64-Shipping_2019-12-23_13-29-31.jpg

one of the developers was playing on red and he rage quit lol

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
oh the community manager lol

yeah i'd ragequit on CROSSROADS INVASION (the best map in the game) aswell
ah didnt know he was manager, he just had the developer banner.

yeah i got to play big boye king and we just narrowly won. i kept getting shafted by horses towards the end but my team set up lots of spikes and archers.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Figure I'll finally show my main setup now I purchased all the parts.

The Defector
3C468D3EC986C96537CC008939D9AB858ECBF4F7
I'm bawling. I wish I had gold to buy the brute skin.

Can't get skin if I don't have gold, can't have gold if I don't have enough free time.

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
ah didnt know he was manager, he just had the developer banner.

yeah i got to play big boye king and we just narrowly won. i kept getting shafted by horses towards the end but my team set up lots of spikes and archers.

Yeah Jax is cool, I hang out on his stream a lot and i'm in his discord.

Always fun to kill him :D

Reactions: List

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
my most used soldiers recently

the royal king
390c0cd1b2.jpg

the wanna be flex
92ada65f4e.jpg

the messer tryhard
e9ce67d34b.jpg

the 3/3/3 bloodlust+cat and cleaver
d3414d1687.jpg

Zombine

Nebulae
the only two characters I use

the angry blacksmith, 1/1/0 bloodlust and fury
Mordhau-Win64-Shipping_2019-12-24_11-14-18.png

and i just call this one "minge", cause he's got flesh wound and some rocks. 0/1/0
Mordhau-Win64-Shipping_2019-12-24_11-15-22.png

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
The longer Mordhau exists, the less fun it gets because it gets to a point where people are too good and only use "the meta xD" loadout

Saying that though, due to Christmas, I've gone into games where they were mostly filled with level 5-10's and a few couple of high-level players which really breaths fresh air into the game, as it feels less like a competitive game and more of a hilarious shitfest like it was at launch

Regardless, I'm just waiting for the inevitable Warhammer mod for this game. They better fucking call it "Mordheim" as well

D

Deleted member 4425

The longer Mordhau exists, the less fun it gets because it gets to a point where people are too good and only use "the meta xD" loadout

Saying that though, due to Christmas, I've gone into games where they were mostly filled with level 5-10's and a few couple of high-level players.

saying that though, I'm just waiting for the inevitable Warhammer mod for this game.
The whole phenomenon around meta is what keeps me away from playing as much as I used to

that and archers/rapiers fucj I hate them

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
The whole phenomenon around meta is what keeps me away from playing as much as I used to

that and archers/rapiers fucj I hate them
If I go into a game and see
1) 3/3/3 Messer Heater Shield
2) Battleaxe and Bloodlust
3) Level 182 naked with a maul somehow going 40 to 0

I can know full well that I'm not having fun that game.

D

Deleted member 4425

If I go into a game and see
1) 3/3/3 Messer Heater Shield
2) Battleaxe and Bloodlust
3) Level 182 naked with a maul somehow going 40 to 0

I can know full well that I'm not having fun that game.
I feel like an Elo System would work wonders for frontline/invasion

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I feel like an Elo System would work wonders for frontline/invasion
I wouldn't trust the mordhau devs with doing that.

What they would accidentally cause is some weird split where High-level players would only get into games of 8 other really high-level players, low-level players would be alright and mid-level players would be in this loop of being put in weird spots

And let's not begin about how more toxic the game would become because, in a technical sense, this would turn Frontlines - usually a more relaxed and funny game mode, into a competitive 32vs32 game mode where your performance actually matters. Having an ELO on Frontlines would ruin the game as the likes of Bards, Friendlies/meme characters, pissing around and such would cease to exist because "I don't want to be deranked :(("

Zombine

Nebulae
I wouldn't trust the mordhau devs with doing that.
the mordhau devs can't even make a proper movement system, I could make a youtube video showing off every spot on each map that you get stuck on (logs, stones, trees, planks, ladybugs, etc.).
a decent ELO system would take them too long to even attempt, and I'm of the opinion that they intentionally made the game in a way that benefits players who know the hidden mechanics to annihilate lower levels, so I doubt they'd actually want ELO.

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
the mordhau devs can't even make a proper movement system, I could make a youtube video showing off every spot on each map that you get stuck on (logs, stones, trees, planks, ladybugs, etc.).
a decent ELO system would take them too long to even attempt, and I'm of the opinion that they intentionally made the game in a way that benefits players who know the hidden mechanics to annihilate lower levels, so I doubt they'd actually want ELO.

im pretty sure they even said during a pre release dev log that frontline is gonna use a soft matchmaking system so people get matched with players that are better than them so they can improve, which back then i thought was a good idea due to the high playercount but nowadays its not really working anymore.

Whenever im not playing at my 100% in frontline i usually fall for most feints, morphs or other dumb shit i shouldnt fall for at my level lol
plus, people using retard ass looking drags in frontlines is getting more and more which pisses me off aswell. I just wanna stab people with a longsword for gods sake

this is why ive mostly moved over to horde, atleast there i can enjoy the combat system without abusing it