Mordahau

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
i still play but i regret it every day because each game i join is either getting trolled by a teamkiller or spawnblocker, or it's a bunch of people using zweihanders and swinging wildly and teamkilling you

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
i still play but i regret it every day because each game i join is either getting trolled by a teamkiller or spawnblocker, or it's a bunch of people using zweihanders and swinging wildly and teamkilling you
You still play Frontline? What the fuck.

I have been playing nothing but community servers, 2x damage, etc. And have been having a blast. Frontline just isn't fun for me.

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
You still play Frontline? What the fuck.

I have been playing nothing but community servers, 2x damage, etc. And have been having a blast. Frontline just isn't fun for me.
horde doesnt excite me because bots are predictable and know what attack you're going to use, and they never fall for feints or morphs.
duel servers are full of macro users and people somehow bypassing the mouse acceleration limits
invasion sucks golfballs through garden hoses

EDIT:
frontline also sucks because i get called a :heyzeus: or teamkilled for being at the top of the scoreboard

basically, game sux

Reactions: List

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
i turned off chat for a while and my fun in invasion increased by aprox. 5% because i didnt see any n-words, incel or autism insults or people mocking me for my level :-D

ALSO PLEASE BRING BACK HITSTOPPPPPP FUCK

Niko

Proton
Nebulae
French gilets jaunes protesting against the evil Macron. >:'(

6A4843FD6E780F87E8F23D516EB5ADC6A169DBEA

Reactions: List

McGregor

Neutrino
Nebulae
That sounds crazy, I loved Chivalry and was waiting for something like it, can't believe I didn't hear about this one, think I might check it out!

McGregor

Neutrino
Nebulae
You might have been living under a rock bus, because this has been out for a long time

Looking at how all the streamers have been playing it after just typing the first few letters I am feeling a bit unknowing, I might as well be patrick from spongebob because this went over my head.

Alyx Vance

CEO of Apple
Nebulae
mordhau on geforce now on is pretty rad for mobile medieval action that one may crave once in a while