Motorcycle thread

LatvianViking

Proton
Nebulae
So yea, I figured if we have a car thread here, why not a motorcycle thread? Post what you got, want or gonna get soon. I'll start.
Right now I have this RMR24 ''Delta''. Made here in Latvia during the Soviet Union times. My relatives bought it in 1990. As in that time, people had to wait in line, even for years to get a vehicle, so my relatives got this bike because another relative was working in the motorcycle shop and kinda cut the queue and sold it. Anyways, it's a 50cc 2 speed engine that can produce 2 hp and the top speed is around 50 KM/H. I do all the repairs myself, so far I've completely rebuilt the engine and so on.
IMG-5023.sized.jpg

Right now I am saving for a Honda CBR 125 R. Gonna get my 125cc license soon. Of course, I will keep this 50cc bike too, as it means a lot to me and is like a collector's item.

Reactions: List

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
So yea, I figured if we have a car thread here, why not a motorcycle thread? Post what you got, want or gonna get soon. I'll start.
Right now I have this RMR24 ''Delta''. Made here in Latvia during the Soviet Union times. My relatives bought it in 1990. As in that time, people had to wait in line, even for years to get a vehicle, so my relatives got this bike because another relative was working in the motorcycle shop and kinda cut the queue and sold it. Anyways, it's a 50cc 2 speed engine that can produce 2 hp and the top speed is around 50 KM/H. I do all the repairs myself, so far I've completely rebuilt the engine and so on.
IMG-5023.sized.jpg

Right now I am saving for a Honda CBR 125 R. Gonna get my 125cc license soon. Of course, I will keep this 50cc bike too, as it means a lot to me and is like a collector's item.

Here I introduce you to my baby

2016_Yamaha_MT250_EU_Midnight_Black_Studiol.jpg

A yamaha mt25, a refitted mt03 to fit into the countries with 250cc taxes

It is a 160kgs of powerful parallel twin cylinder engine with 35bgs and 2.3kgm torque, liquid cooled of course.

I love her

E: I dont know about you but here in Turkey I dont think cbr125 is worth getting due to its price

Reactions: List

LatvianViking

Proton
Nebulae
Here I introduce you to my baby

2016_Yamaha_MT250_EU_Midnight_Black_Studiol.jpg

A yamaha mt25, a refitted mt03 to fit into the countries with 250cc taxes

It is a 160kgs of powerful parallel twin cylinder engine with 35bgs and 2.3kgm torque, liquid cooled of course.

I love her

E: I dont know about you but here in Turkey I dont think cbr125 is worth getting due to its price
Nice bike.
I am getting used cbr125 for my first ''big'' bike. I'll get something cooler once I get 18 years old.

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
Nice bike.
I am getting used cbr125 for my first ''big'' bike. I'll get something cooler once I get 18 years old.
I dont believe you should think cbr125 as a big bike as its basically a dressed up commuter

I suggest a cb125e or cbf150 or yamaha ybr125 ( these are the most commons I dont know the other branda in your country) for a very good 125cc bike specially ybr as it is a beautiful bike