Muhammad Ali Remembrance Thread

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
As I am sure some know, Muhammad Ali passed away a few days ago. I wanted to do something special, considering his memorial and funeral are today, so I am dedicating this thread to that.

Muhammad Ali touched the world in so many ways. He advocated for peace, love, and acceptance. He also was a tremendous boxer. There is so much you could say about him, but here is your chance to do that.

Please, If you have any stories or anything nice you wish to say, post it here.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
condolences to his family and all but why does everybody talk about him now and not before ???? same for david bowie back in january

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
condolences to his family and all but why does everybody talk about him now and not before ???? same for david bowie back in january
tbf the david bowie thread was posted a couple days after his death.

ot: he was a cool guy but don't expect to live long if getting punched in the face and vice versa is what you do for a career.

May he be remembered.

Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
tbf the david bowie thread was posted a couple days after his death.

ot: he was a cool guy but don't expect to live long if getting punched in the face and vice versa is what you do for a career.

May he be remembered.
i mean why did nobody mention him when he was alive and now that he's dead everyone posts quotes of him everywhere

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
i mean why did nobody mention him when he was alive and now that he's dead everyone posts quotes of him everywhere
i guess when people die they become of more significance, like Van Gogh never sold his paintings until his death as nobody wanted to buy them, but when he died they were worth millions.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
i guess when people die they become of more significance, like Van Gogh never sold his paintings until his death as nobody wanted to buy them, but when he died they were worth millions.
He is right in a way.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
The recession to the burial site was really great. People lined the streets the whole 19 miles. Flowers covered the hearse, people jogged along with it. Will Smith was actually in the recession, Mike Tyson visited the funeral home. It was grand.