Music thread

Vendetta

Involuntary Celibate
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I thought it would be interesting to find out what types of music the community, as whole, interests them.
I definitely want to learn about more artists - and I'll start by showing you what I have been listening to.

I've always liked electronic music. I listen to all types of music, though.

I definitely have a liking for grunge, and things from the 90s in general.
( 311, Sevendust, Nirvana, korn, alice in chains ETC. )

Reactions: List

Vice

Proton
Nebulae

I like all kinds of music, mostly hip-hop, but anything my ears like when I’m high works

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
fuckin loads of postpunk (new and old - hit me up if u want good shit) but i was getting a bit bored so i at long last saw the light and accepted filthy techno into my heart

big fan of degenerate guitar music a la country teasers, black lips, coachwhips, brainbombs etc as well as the current LANDAN scene i.e. the fat whites, goat girl, shame, hotel lux, batbike, childhood and all the other fuckin class bands

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
fuckin loads of postpunk (new and old - hit me up if u want good shit) but i was getting a bit bored so i at long last saw the light and accepted filthy techno into my heart

big fan of degenerate guitar music a la country teasers, black lips, coachwhips, brainbombs etc as well as the current LANDAN scene i.e. the fat whites, goat girl, shame, hotel lux, batbike, childhood and all the other fuckin class bands
give me some good shit only put my ears on country teasers and fat white

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
I'm into pretty much anything except for post 2009 rap/trap and pop music.

My favourite genres are probably soul and R&B, however late-80s early 90s hip hop/rap is also something I quite enjoy.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
I'm into pretty much anything except for post 2009 rap/trap and pop music.

My favourite genres are probably soul and R&B, however late-80s early 90s hip hop/rap is also something I quite enjoy.
why

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
ye but thats a "rate or ban" music one

@alex's favorite tune

Last edited:

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
because most music in the 2010s are repetitive and consist of mumbling and occasional mouth sounds.
there has always been a ton of of repetitive music in each decade
2010s pop music is no different then 1950-1960s pop music, they just have more sounds to squash into a 2-3 minute track that is why anyone who says "music was better back in the day" or "born in the wrong generation of music" is a complete moron
your favorite song

why you giving me a negative because i said you like watered down reggae with hiphop thrown into it lol

Last edited:

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
Hardbass, The Alexandrovs, Medieval, some Video game OSTs, Reggae, Rock and more... I got lots of different music genres that may look old (most likely are) and fucking weird but whatever. Most of the modern music I hear seems like cancer to me, but there are some songs that aint completely bad. Here are some picks.

That's only some of the songs... And if you have THAT MUCH time, then also this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS-af9Q-zvQ but forums dont allow me to PIN it so you gotta put it in the browser yourself.

Uncivilizationz

Neutrino
Nebulae
Literally every style. Rap, trap, hip-hop, r&b, heavy metal, etc. I've recently been getting into lofi-type stuff. Especially this guy named, "Mittensさん" his music is super relaxing.

munchm_

Proton
Nebulae
Gorillaz, Calvin Harris, Tally Hall, Fleet Foxes, Red Vox, Rob Cantor, Peter Gabriel, Weird Al, Blur, Kajagoogoo, Lasertag, Kungs, M, Neil Cicierga, Scissor Sisters, Vanilla, BTS, LemKuuja, mrSimon - just a few of my favourite artists.

Best song of all time is Acceptable in the 80's by Calvin Harris.

Still hung up on best album.