Music thread

Lytmus

Neutrino
Nebulae

@Plankster's favorite song

OMG im so happy we have metal heads hear!! Death Carcass Goatwhore <3<3<3
[doublepost=1505596472][/doublepost]Firstly I love this thread!

I listen to tons of music, basically its my life! my main Genre is Metal mainly Death and black but i listen to all sorts from tech to post. I listen to alot of hiphop experimental electronic music (like aphex twin) Jazz and some psychedelic rock. Ill post some songs in a min

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Electric wizard are sickkkk!!! i got loads of doom metal if thats your jam i can share with you
i've been getting into it lately because i love sludge and stoner metal
don't really like when doom has growling or screaming though, never been a fan of those vocal styles

Lytmus

Neutrino
Nebulae
i've been getting into it lately because i love sludge and stoner metal
don't really like when doom has growling or screaming though, never been a fan of those vocal styles

Check out this one then i think youll dig it. Also melvins great Houndini best album

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

I listen to tons of music, basically its my life! my main Genre is Metal mainly Death and black but i listen to all sorts from tech to post. I listen to alot of hiphop experimental electronic music (like aphex twin) Jazz and some psychedelic rock. Ill post some songs in a min
whats a metalhead

Lytmus

Neutrino
Nebulae
whats a metalhead

maxresdefault.jpg

Nebulae
what is creepy?

Nothing creepy here man just great tunes

[doublepost=1505717059][/doublepost]

Death Carcass and ghoatwhore are the best IMO from this list i think ill make A EHM Thread! :fire::fire:
[doublepost=1505717114][/doublepost]
Check out this one then i think youll dig it. Also melvins great Houndini best album

Asteroid is dope

mårten

Atom
Nebulae

tfw blocked lol

it exists on spotify thankfully

been getting more into this type of stuff lately, really like the mix of shoegaze and black metal