My graphics card

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I have that card on my other PC and I can run bf1 perfectly well.
You're either lying or something in your PC is bottlenecking your card.
im sure i need a 15 year old teen to tell me im lying about the performance im getting on a video game

why would i need to do that

"hehe im gonna say that i cant run bf1 on a gtx 750 ti so this kid buys a gtx 1080 to give more money hehe *rubs hands*"

Reactions: List

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
im sure i need a 15 year old teen to tell me im lying about the performance im getting on a video game

why would i need to do that

"hehe im gonna say that i cant run bf1 on a gtx 750 ti so this kid buys a gtx 1080 to give more money hehe *rubs hands*"

I'm just informing you that something is most likely bottlenecking your card.

Chester

custom title
Nebulae
I have that card on my other PC and I can run bf1 perfectly well.
You're either lying or something in your PC is bottlenecking your card.
[doublepost=1480697058][/doublepost]

constant microstutters, doesn't run it easily on "the highest settings" considering it can't maintain a constant 50-60fps (nor even 40fps)

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
f0951d77b3.jpg

Been using one of these for the last year or so. It's at an alright price and pretty powerful. Runs most stuff very smoothly on highest settings. I haven't experienced any framerate problems with the games I have played since I got it.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
constant microstutters, sub-30 frames on "the highest settings"

Fucking Arma 3, are you insane. Arma 3 is one of the most demanding games that exist. If you want to play it ofcourse you need a high end card. Jesus.

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
that shouldnt bottleneck a 750 TI
but if you cant play bf1, it's the processor since minimum is i5 6600k or a bit lower, i've got a i5 4590 but it runs just fine with a bit of lag at times

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
i think it should be fine
but if you cant play bf1, it's the processor since minimum is i5 6600k or a bit lower, i've got a i5 4590 but it runs just fine with a bit of lag at times
weird since the guy in that video plays with a 750 ti and an i3 6100

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Here's another video with different processors and settings:

Again, for such a low price budget card, it runs really well.
EDIT: As he says though, the game is really CPU intensive.

Chester

custom title
Nebulae
Fucking Arma 3, are you insane. Arma 3 is one of the most demanding games that exist. If you want to play it ofcourse you need a high end card. Jesus.
you literally said every new game on the highest settings, ARMA 3 is relatively new

moving on

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
ARMA 3 is relatively new
3-4 years ''relatively new''
you literally said every new game on the highest settings, ARMA 3 is relatively new

moving on

Ok, fair enough. You wont able to run all new games on 60+fps on Ultra settings, I said you can play every new game on high settings, and it will be atleast playable, that doesn't neccessarily mean it has to be 60fps. Again, it's a really budget card, and can run new games.

Chester

custom title
Nebulae
3-4 years ''relatively new''
your point being? it's received a fuckton of optimisation, audio/graphical overhauls recently, especially combined with new assets/maps from DLC's alike to bring it up to speed with the newest triple-A titles

I said you can play every new game on high settings
uhhh
You can easily play new games at highest graphics settings with a really budget card like this one

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
your point being? it's received a fuckton of optimisation, audio/graphical overhauls recently, especially combined with new assets/maps from DLC's alike to bring it up to speed with the newest triple-A titles

uhhh
Alright. Since you might be a little bit slow, let me say it again.

If you are short on money, and you want a decent tripple A experience. Buying a budget NVIDIA card like the 750ti, is a really good idea. That's not me spreading misinformation, that's just my educated opinion.

Ok?

Chester

custom title
Nebulae
Alright. Since you might be a little bit slow, let me say it again.
if being a "little slow" is accountable towards showing you up for trying to mislead people by saying "xaxax buy 750ti for highest graphical setting gaming experience" then sure, i can accept that

that's just my educated opinion.
yes, you've proven that thus far

regardless, if you're really strapped for cash then the 750ti is a viable option if you're willing to sacrifice graphics and resolution for most of the newest games, otherwise there are better options if you're not so opposed to forking out extra cash for the better cards

i wouldn't consider 200 dollar cards "high-end", more consumer-grade entry-level considering you have high-end cards like the R9 Fury, GTX 980/Ti etc

examples of entry-level cards would be the R9 290/X and others like the GTX 970, which obviously I can't comment on which it would provide the ultimate graphical gaming experience because I don't play many new games with my own R9 290X

Frostwind

userTitle
Nebulae
Most games today require a relatively powerful CPU to accompany a GPU, such as an i5 and GTX 970 combo. Arma 3 requires a powerful CPU to run at maximum settings, or even run decently at all, and a mid to high range graphics card to run the graphics. Battlefield 4/1 requires a balance between the two, such as an i5 and a GTX 970 at the minimum (Though I can run it just fine with an i3 and GTX 970 at Ultra preset). RAM is also another factor to keep in mind of, most games today require a minimum of 8gb of RAM.

You currently have an APU, aka your CPU is providing the graphics, so it puts more pressure on the CPU so it can't run at its full potential. If you are going to upgrade your system, find out which motherboard you have and if it supports any new CPUs (In your case, you are limited to AMD CPUs). Ensure your power supply can keep up with any new additions to your system too. I would recommend the GTX 970 to you if you can manage to afford it, personally the EVGA series. I haven't noticed TOO much of a difference with only 3.5gb of vram.

I ain't no expert on these things, so I may be wrong on some parts, but I hope this helps you out somehow. Someone can correct me if I said somethin' wrong.