My Hands Smell like Vagina

D

Deleted member 243

mate, I cracked this case!

It's basically your psycho ex breaking in with a spare key and stuffing your fingers up her cooch while you sleep. It's a US Navy tactic but they use man ass instead

EDIT: THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE REDDIT GOLD

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Don't know about you, but I have.

Real Talk:
The cause may have been when you were fiddling around with your ex-girlfriend. There is a chance she could've had Bacterial Vaginosis without you or her realising this fact. Due to this the bacterial infection can linger on and inside of orifices and within the pores of your skin for quite some time. I'd recommend going to see a Doctor because you may be suffering from the same issue however, it would seem as though in your case it has taken sprout on your hands of all places. Seek a Doctor.
I just realized something upon some more researching on this. It says it can clear up within days to weeks, but this has gone on for longer than the listed time.

If you can provide me more assistance on this, I’d like to let you know that there was another guy I work with who I recently found out she dated him too not too long before me. He told me she smelt bad and somewhat the same of what I smelt from her. He dated her a while before me; and I dated her for around 5 months. So she has had this for TOO long. I believe this might not just be BV.

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I just realized something upon some more researching on this. It says it can clear up within days to weeks, but this has gone on for longer than the listed time.

If you can provide me more assistance on this, I’d like to let you know that there was another guy I work with who I recently found out she dated him too not too long before me. He told me she smelt bad and somewhat the same of what I smelt from her. He dated her a while before me; and I dated her for around 5 months. So she has had this for TOO long. I believe this might not just be BV.

Go to a Doctor then. No reason to prolong it

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae

is your girl going through the entire burger king employee list?

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
yoxX5pT.jpg