Information My Public Apology

Ace of Spades

Proton
Nebulae
Hey, guys. Hasn't changed very much since I've left it seems. Anyways I want to make a Public Apology. I'll be honest. It was a very stupid idea just to use a concept another person made. I thought I'd have a chance to meet some new friendly people for once. Although I did! But at the same time, I have something still stuck down here deep somewhere in my heart. Doing my own whole project just didn't feel right. It doesn't make sense trying to build something of my own when another project here expands large. I feel vert stupid I'll admit. All I ask is that I can have your forgiveness.

I want to help Nebulous all I can. But it just feels so awkward now trying to get involved with this thing since pretty much everybody hates me. We've had some great history past the years at LP. Ever since my first mistake I've broken down thinking about myself and what I do here. I spent two years trying to build myself back up but it just never felt complete in my eyes. I see it as getting one faction now is good enough.

But honestly, I don't want to fake myself saying I'm changing. Because I'm going to say something honest here. Blackquill, when I said I changed back then it was dumb. I wasn't acting myself. I was being somebody else. I just wanted to become something better and try to get involved with others. I just want to be myself now. I need, to be Honest. I just want to stick to roleplaying. Trying to be funny on the forums feels so dumb now. Trying to make a funny meme is also stupid. Sure, it's impossible to be Human without joking around sometime. Although, I need to get more serious.

Alex, I backstabbed you. I should've listened to you. Instead, I thought bullshit and backstabbed you. That's why I feel broken down. I backstabbed my own friend. I'm done making up stupid Drama. I understand if you don't forgive me. That's why I'll tell you that I'm done with stupid things. I'm going to focus on getting my shit together and improve from on there. I respect that nobody trusts me anymore. To end the trouble of getting this off my heart I'm going to donate $150.00. If It was USD I would've done $200.00. I don't want to pay you to forgive me. I just want to let myself know I've done the right thing. I feel as if this is the correct choice. I'm sorry.

Last edited:

Husky

Nebulae
397e8432bf18cd17871faf47b1f62bb9.jpg

GRADE A SECURITY

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
I haven't been a part of the community long enough to harbor any reason to dislike you but you do know money's not going to make all this blow over aye

Reactions: List

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
Thursday, June 30, 2016
10:58 PM - Ace: Hows your project going?
10:59 PM - silver: it's going fine
10:59 PM - Ace: Ehh, good.
10:59 PM - Ace: Just wanted to let you know. If it doesn't turn out well I'm not mad at you.
11:00 PM - silver: why would i assume that you would be mad at me?
11:00 PM - Ace: Just figured you'd all think that I'm mad at all of you just beacuse you're trying to compete with us.

u seem like a cool enough dude tho

Last edited:

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
Thursday, June 30, 2016
10:58 PM - Ace: Hows your project going?
10:59 PM - silver: it's going fine
10:59 PM - Ace: Ehh, good.
10:59 PM - Ace: Just wanted to let you know. If it doesn't turn out well I'm not mad at you.
11:00 PM - silver: why would i assume that you would be mad at me?
11:00 PM - Ace: Just figured you'd all think that I'm mad at all of you just beacuse you're trying to compete with us.
Talking shit whilst putting himself on a high pedestal gg

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Hey, guys. Hasn't changed very much since I've left it seems. Anyways I want to make a Public Apology. I'll be honest. It was a very stupid idea just to use a concept another person made. I thought I'd have a chance to meet some new friendly people for once. Although I did! But at the same time, I have something still stuck down here deep somewhere in my heart. Doing my own whole project just didn't feel right. It doesn't make sense trying to build something of my own when another project here expands large. I feel vert stupid I'll admit. All I ask is that I can have your forgiveness.

I want to help Nebulous all I can. But it just feels so awkward now trying to get involved with this thing since pretty much everybody hates me. We've had some great history past the years at LP. Ever since my first mistake I've broken down thinking about myself and what I do here. I spent two years trying to build myself back up but it just never felt complete in my eyes. I see it as getting one faction now is good enough.

But honestly, I don't want to fake myself saying I'm changing. Because I'm going to say something honest here. Blackquill, when I said I changed back then it was dumb. I wasn't acting myself. I was being somebody else. I just wanted to become something better and try to get involved with others. I just want to be myself now. I need, to be Honest. I just want to stick to roleplaying. Trying to be funny on the forums feels so dumb now. Trying to make a funny meme is also stupid. Sure, it's impossible to be Human without joking around sometime. Although, I need to get more serious.

Alex, I backstabbed you. I should've listened to you. Instead, I thought bullshit and backstabbed you. That's why I feel broken down. I backstabbed my own friend. I'm done making up stupid Drama. I understand if you don't forgive me. That's why I'll tell you that I'm done with stupid things. I'm going to focus on getting my shit together and improve from on there. I respect that nobody trusts me anymore. To end the trouble of getting this off my heart I'm going to donate $150.00. If It was USD I would've done $200.00. I don't want to pay you to forgive me. I just want to let myself know I've done the right thing. I feel as if this is the correct choice. I'm sorry.
If we can give people like DrPepper so many bloody chances I think we can give you heaps, mate.
As @Maccas said, I also haven't been around long enough to see any bad at all. But the fact still stands, everyone, especially in a community that at very least inspires to be friendly, should be given chances to regain their respect and possibly even restart. We're all here to enjoy a game we love and stand together as a community, right? So hatred toward someone for their mistakes isn't going to make the situation any better.
You're all good in my eyes mate, hopefully you can come on and RP just as anyone else does.