Serious Myers-Briggs Personality Type Thread.

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae

We had a thread like this a while ago as far as I remember, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Plus, I figure now that the community has grown it'd just be better to make a new thread.

eb6tAaD.png

k55i0YF.png

Q9NkuoU.png

Here's the link for this test in particular, and another one that is also pretty good. Post your results and discuss!

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I've done this test like 4 times and always been swaying between two types.
This is the one I got this time and the first time I did it
b78f59cef0.png

And this is the one I've gotten two other times I did it (basically the same on the bars just that extraverted slightly overweighed introverted then)
23c13af39f.png
Basically if you just took what the test says about both types and kinda mix it that feels more me.

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
I've done this test like 4 times and always been swaying between two types.
This is the one I got this time and the first time I did it
b78f59cef0.png

And this is the one I've gotten two other times I did it (basically the same on the bars just that extraverted slightly overweighed introverted then)
23c13af39f.png
Basically if you just took what the test says about both types and kinda mix it that feels more me.

I've almost always gotten ENTJ, but a couple years ago I took it and got INFJ. That's understandable though, because my personality did almost a complete invert between the times I took the test.

Eli

Proton
Nebulae
Im really on the borderline in everything except I/E where I lean strongly towards Introverted, I've done the test a few times over the years and its always either ISTP or INFJ (Got ISTP more times than INFJ), reading about each of them its hard to tell which I'm more similar to since I share traits of both.

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
a year or two ago I would get INFJ every time I took the test
nowadays I got ESFP-A aka Entertainer

how things change when you stop role playing most of your week