I'm sorry but Bhutan was getting too based

Someone has to try and contain it

Reactions: List

Bruzzo

8th generation bastard
Nebulae

y8CTXdN.png

a9W49Ba.png

After a hastily put together military parade in the capital of Bhutan, showing off their Somali-style technicals to the public, the Dzu of the republic holds a speech for his people and international TV

"It's a sad day for the Democratic Republic of Better Bhutan. The Bhutanese people have been forced out of their jobs by foreign vessels. Recently the UCSC has demanded the removal of all Child Warriors of the Bhutanese Republic. We, of course, see this as a disregard of democracy and a threat to Bhutanese sovereignty. But as they undemocratically gang up on smaller nations, the Bhutanese Republic has to comply, but not without retaliation. The Bhutanese people care about their soldiers and so does the Kongming Dzu. We've decided that instead of letting these impoverished young adults sit on the street and beg for change, the Kongming Dzu has promised free cadet schooling for all the former soldiers. The age of mandatory military service will be raised from 14 to 18 to allow for better education."

"As compensation for lost manpower, the Battenberg-Hohenzollern region shall be recognized as an imperial protectorate under the Better Bhutanese republic."

"The SCS will also now open it's an alliance to all states in the nebulous region. It is clear that a certain group of states are starving dogs for power and will openly be hypocrites to flex their weak state. The SCS does not support blatant warmongering or meddling with other states' private sector."

"Life is an echo; what you send out comes back."

"Long live the Imperial Republic!"

"Shing Jin!"

3gbOXHu.png

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I think its pretty safe to say I wont really be continuing or watching over the game anymore, got a lot of stuff to do other than it

if @liew or @Mendel want to continue with it feel free to hit me up and Ill give you ownership of the discord

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
i'd love to join in but frankly this website looks like its from 2009 and my eyes are glazing over trying to navigate it

how do i even join the region

Bruzzo

8th generation bastard
Nebulae
i'd love to join in but frankly this website looks like its from 2009 and my eyes are glazing over trying to navigate it

how do i even join the region
the region is dead :(