NationStates

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
whichever you want its all the same

Right then, I'd like this area, if it's too big I'll settle for half on the left side

unknown.png

Color Yellow, Capital is blue dot

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
-snip-

sorry working on new territory i was unhappy

Last edited:

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
fuck both of you that's where the copmain lebensraum is
take the islands you sea-faring cunt and i'll leave you alone

Listen up, let's resolve this with Diplomacy, I suggest we draw a line and split it three-way, as capitalism has it, trading is better then blowing stuff up, no?

D

Deleted member 4425

Listen up, let's resolve this with Diplomacy, I suggest we draw a line and split it three-way, as capitalism has it, trading is better then blowing stuff up, no?
yeah i'll trade you

you give me land and I'll deploy my bio-weapons on you cause fun fact, i have the WMD policy and NOBODY ELSE DOES HAHAHAHAHAHA

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
yeah i'll trade you

you give me land and I'll deploy my bio-weapons on you cause fun fact, i have the WMD policy and NOBODY ELSE DOES HAHAHAHAHAHA

If you would do that the entire Diplomatic world would be against you, an empty threat does not stand as a bargaining tool.

D

Deleted member 4425

If you would do that the entire Diplomatic world would be against you, an empty threat does not stand as a bargaining tool.
what country even are you lol some shitty 3rd world nation, bet you dont have 100% primitivism like me huh?

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I've Drawn a three way split between the land, including the island, if we want to deal it with peacefully we can choose each a side.

unknown.png

(also going to eat brb)

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I've Drawn a three way split between the land, including the island, if we want to deal it with peacefully we can choose each a side.

unknown.png

(also going to eat brb)
@afric pussied out and retreated to the island so its just mainly between you and smallfries now