Votes: 55 76.4%

• Total voters

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
wire me like 1500 buckaroos and i'll fly over there to play airsoft

Nebulae
Airsoft was fun, at like age 14-15 for me. If you want some real fun, go play a real man's game: Paintball, that's just my opinion. Even though this idea would be super hard to coordinate, function, and most likely will have no turn out, if at best 1-5 people realistically. I'll give you an optimistic rating though. The place sounds cool, but I don't think other would be very interested.

Tetra

Electron
Nebulae
Airsoft was fun, at like age 14-15 for me. If you want some real fun, go play a real man's game: Paintball, that's just my opinion. Even though this idea would be super hard to coordinate, function, and most likely will have no turn out, if at best 1-5 people realistically. I'll give you an optimistic rating though. The place sounds cool, but I don't think other would be very interested.
Hahahahahhahahahahaha
Paintball... really
Mate airsoft is more dangerous than paintball

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Paintball is better for parties and shit. But you run out of paintballs very quickly, and they are expensive as shit.

Airsoft is good for just the casual shit.

I would come, but quite frankly I am a NEET with no money :/

Reactions: List

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
I regularly do paintball, never done airsoft.

Sadly, being a middle eastern cockroach, it would take me years of not centuries to crawl all the way to Englishland.

Reactions: List

Tetra

Electron
Nebulae
Paintball is better for parties and shit. But you run out of paintballs very quickly, and they are expensive as shit.

Airsoft is good for just the casual shit.

I would come, but quite frankly I am a NEET with no money :/
BB'a are quite cheap. If people wish to go I can get a good deal on bb's.

Last edited:

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Sorry but this is a horrendous idea, cuz of DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND TIMEZONES.

And it would just be an RDM fest :^)

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
ay you know i've been considerin fuckin about doing some airsoft but i never have the cash and shite but when i get myself slammed in student accom and earn a bit of scratch might dish out for some gear an actually give it a go

ill be shit for a while cause am a fat cunt but swear down probably a good way to shed off a maccies straight up

so aye finlay straight up lad when i get myself sorted ill probably go nuts nd' actually play it