Votes: 17 23.6%
  • No

Votes: 55 76.4%

• Total voters

Tetra

Electron
Nebulae
Hello everyone.
Now to my understanding quite a few players in the community are interested in the sport of Airsoft so I have decided to see what people's opinions would be if we were to do an airsoft meet up thing. The ideal site would be somewhere which can cater for both skirmishes,CQB and has a place where you can sleep. Now I know such a place which is called Full Metal airsoft which is located in llannbie quarry which is about an hour out of Swansea.
It has both an urban setting and a forest setting which is quite large and the urban setting has a 3 story tower.
The CQB however is the first of its kind in the UK. It is completely computer controlled using RFID chip bands which game modes ranging from Capture the base,TDM all the way to TTT and tactical hide and seek.
For sleeping arrangements there are bunks,a shower block and you get access to the safe zone after hours for a drink.
PRCIES
Walk on (must have all own equipment) £30 however if we arrange a meet up I can chat with the owner to maybe get it discounted.
Gun hire: £25 (which includes the choice of either an AK47 or full metal M4,1 high cap and face/eye protection.)
Access to bunk beds : £7
However even if you don't want to use the bunks and instead decide to sleep in a tent you still get access to the showers safe zone etc.

Now this is not for definite just want to get people's opinion.
MORE INFO
how to get there
So anyway lads info in regards on how to get to the site.
Three options
1.Take your car straight to the site
2.Take a train to swansea station
3. TAke a bus to swansea bus station
If you use the last two methods pickup can be arranged if you help with fuel costs

3D render of whole site https://sketchfab.com/models/d3c264ca491943a5995610fae46fc027

Last edited:

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
airsoft

lol
pfft I only use real guns
99D9404950569047F5555481941FB452.png

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
:heyzeus: u know this shit sounds cool but do u really think people would travel around the world because an internet stranger told them to do so

Cabbage

Female
Nebulae
:heyzeus: u know this shit sounds cool but do u really think people would travel around the world because an internet stranger told them to do so

Finlay3110 is not just some.. Internet stranger. How fucking dare you commit blasphemy in the name of The Holy One.

On a serious note, the majority of the community are UK-based; or at least, I'm pretty certain that it is.

Reactions: List

Tetra

Electron
Nebulae
Three options
If you use the last two methods pickup can be arranged if you help with fuel costs

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Three options
literally nobody is gonna come im p sure