Nebulous' Car Guy's thread.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Greetings random people who happen upon this thread, what you are looking at is a thread for anything and everything to do with cars!
This simply includes your favorite car, a sick looking/sounding car you saw, simple car talk; Engine specs, parts, how things work etc.
If there is ever anything you want to post about a car, it is gladly accepted here!

Alright, so lets kick it off with my dream car, the Nissan 350z Z33, preferably the track model.
BsEaSCGIYAEz7Vi.jpg

Stock, these things pack a 3.5 liter V6 Engine, producing 287 horsepower, which is rather high for a car of this class, being stock. The engine block, if my memory serves me correctly, is around 210 Cubic inches, although I could be wrong. These things tend to carry around 274 foot pounds of torque, which is also fairly decent for the stock variant.
One day hopefully I plan to buy one of these beasts stock and modify it, the dream would be to swap the engine out for some form of V8, although that can be rather expensive, depending on the model you get. I also wish to install at least one turbo, I think two might be a little bit overkill... Apart from that, I will of course lower the suspension, that is basically normal for these cars, although I will NOT be stancing it. I myself believe these cars do NOT look nice stanced, not at all.
And that's really it, I of course don't know all the parts I one day hope to use, but I have basic ideas in my head.
______________________________________________________________________________________

So really, from here, feel free to post any cars you love, see, or even hate, if it's a car, feel free to post!
I'd also like to tag my car-loving friend in here. @Asstr0

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
le2iN1R.jpg

The Dream ;.;

Hopefully get one of these beauty's in the future.

Id put like 800/900 horsepower on it and have that #TurboLife squeel.

BRRRRRRRATATATATATACHUuuu...

NEVER FORGET THE ANTI-LAG FOLKS

Id promise you if id have one of these.. itll be a Better Flamethrower than me... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
le2iN1R.jpg

The Dream ;.;

Hopefully get one of these beauty's in the future.

Id put like 800/900 horsepower on it and have that #TurboLife squeel.

BRRRRRRRATATATATATACHUuuu...

NEVER FORGET THE ANTI-LAG FOLKS
God I LOVE R34's... R35 will always be my favorite out of the group, but still, these things are monsters.

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
I REQUEST VERY NICELY

PLEASE NO " V-TEC KICKED IN, YO " COMMENTS.

CIVIC'S ARE BETTER THAN THIS

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
95tkCTU.jpg

Also, The Cherry on the top.

The Italian Dream.

Lamborghini Aventador Liberty Walk

This would be my Track car, R34 probs for a Cruise.

We dont have all the money in the world though

乁(◔人◔)ㄏ

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
LBGTR.jpg

I must admit, I've always had a soft spot for Liberty Walk style cars.. especially R35's, they look so professionally done, so sleek and mean, something you'd pull up to at a light and say "Fuck no, I'm not dragging this guy with my Civic."
Almost any Liberty Walk Super car you see is basically the little sister to godzilla, the amount of horsepower and torque you see in these things is just beast...

Makro

Proton
Nebulae
95tkCTU.jpg

Also, The Cherry on the top.

The Italian Dream.

Lamborghini Aventador Liberty Walk

This would be my Track car, R34 probs for a Cruise.

We dont have all the money in the world though

乁(◔人◔)ㄏ
One can always dream :)
12965757_1727662797511541_1772237471_n.jpg