STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
ZNvydb8.jpg

36Qrofr.png

this is the first screenshot i took of helix so yeah, im pretty cool

actual main server screenshot is this one tho
xWrI7MA.jpg
Well, the first one I posted was technically Helix, that was from the Test Server as I was looking for bugs. 6th of November, 2017

This is the 100 Slot Stress Test Event - August 27th, 2018

B435685E45B0D77D4D7337799519AAB2551CC442

This is the first "Launch of Helix Server" screenshot I have. 7th of October, 2018

72991A339C76897BA13B01CE84D091A0C9E49549

Reactions: List

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
Dropped by to wish you all a very merry new year

Also sorting out the stored data on my computer, came across my gmod screenshots so I figured I'd share a whole bunch of random ones.

Don't particulary feel like going super in depth on the topic of stasiland, figure it's all done and dusted by now. It's disappointing that people never really gave it the shot it deserved, especially with all the plans we had for it (including the steady progression to the 'war' everyone was begging for). I'm also sure everyone had their own reasons for x and y, god knows how much stress and grief it all caused.
I can probably write a book on the entire episode and all the considerations, frustrations, annoyances and highlights it had. As well as write a small novel on all the future plans and concepts we had brainstormed for it.

But I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Anyways screenshots :grinning:

qdVZCek.jpg

lVtl1tC.jpg

OawKt3N.jpg

npZFZbR.jpg

Tvz74EW.jpg

c3lXkTP.jpg

RANctE9.jpg

vwHqhCB.jpg

WJPYxca.jpg

9v1GTvh.jpg

GQfprLR.jpg

ncKqmc0.jpg

BBHIKRr.jpg

TAVaGOn.jpg

3jailmg.jpg

7dmcw2m.jpg

KVsgOxq.jpg

5dXJIgb.jpg

Zf8D5iF.jpg

SKHT5md.jpg

DTuogjw.jpg

yH63BGv.jpg

2QTZ56c.jpg

nKG560p.jpg

qHTeKwU.jpg

LV81oU1.jpg

GLcTjfe.jpg

vaOv2VL.jpg

HLNqGIv.jpg

H2Og5RA.jpg

8VcuF9u.jpg

F6wUbLR.jpg

golc2bA.jpg

Vw72sfC.jpg

SZCJ0A6.jpg

aNDAojn.jpg

AbSFKHf.jpg

rSyKOPn.jpg

eNC7NK2.jpg

CWcdHBH.jpg

0ltL2kD.jpg

dXYjLMy.jpg

BPoNQKv.jpg

p3qbPCv.jpg

twlYo17.jpg

ziW3iHj.jpg

ZLRqSg9.jpg

M8dOlCU.jpg

vVcHCmW.jpg

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
Also sorting out the stored data on my computer, came across my gmod screenshots so I figured I'd share a whole bunch of random ones.

Don't particulary feel like going super in depth on the topic of stasiland, figure it's all done and dusted by now. It's disappointing that people never really gave it the shot it deserved, especially with all the plans we had for it (including the steady progression to the 'war' everyone was begging for). I'm also sure everyone had their own reasons for x and y, god knows how much stress and grief it all caused.
I can probably write a book on the entire episode and all the considerations, frustrations, annoyances and highlights it had. As well as write a small novel on all the future plans and concepts we had brainstormed for it.

qdVZCek.jpg

lVtl1tC.jpg

OawKt3N.jpg

npZFZbR.jpg

Tvz74EW.jpg

c3lXkTP.jpg

RANctE9.jpg

vwHqhCB.jpg

WJPYxca.jpg

9v1GTvh.jpg

GQfprLR.jpg

ncKqmc0.jpg

BBHIKRr.jpg

TAVaGOn.jpg

3jailmg.jpg

7dmcw2m.jpg

KVsgOxq.jpg

5dXJIgb.jpg

Zf8D5iF.jpg

SKHT5md.jpg

DTuogjw.jpg

yH63BGv.jpg

2QTZ56c.jpg

nKG560p.jpg

qHTeKwU.jpg

LV81oU1.jpg

GLcTjfe.jpg

vaOv2VL.jpg

HLNqGIv.jpg

H2Og5RA.jpg

8VcuF9u.jpg

F6wUbLR.jpg

golc2bA.jpg

Vw72sfC.jpg

SZCJ0A6.jpg

aNDAojn.jpg

AbSFKHf.jpg

rSyKOPn.jpg

eNC7NK2.jpg

CWcdHBH.jpg

0ltL2kD.jpg

dXYjLMy.jpg

BPoNQKv.jpg

p3qbPCv.jpg

twlYo17.jpg

ziW3iHj.jpg

ZLRqSg9.jpg

M8dOlCU.jpg

vVcHCmW.jpg

The stress of trying to keep it afloat during its worst time has impacted my enjoyment of the game mode, but it was a really fun experience, and I appreciate the opportunities and situations that I was put through, especially with Gerhard Haas.

It's sad for every staff member, because all of us know how much effort was put into Stasiland, especially from Roosebud and Char, and in the end that's all gone out the window now.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
@Merlinsclaw do you have that picture from the stasi village warcrime scene?

The one with the mound of corpses.

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae

qdVZCek.jpg

lVtl1tC.jpg

OawKt3N.jpg

npZFZbR.jpg

Tvz74EW.jpg

c3lXkTP.jpg

RANctE9.jpg

vwHqhCB.jpg

WJPYxca.jpg

9v1GTvh.jpg

GQfprLR.jpg

ncKqmc0.jpg

BBHIKRr.jpg

TAVaGOn.jpg

3jailmg.jpg

7dmcw2m.jpg

KVsgOxq.jpg

5dXJIgb.jpg

Zf8D5iF.jpg

SKHT5md.jpg

DTuogjw.jpg

yH63BGv.jpg

2QTZ56c.jpg

nKG560p.jpg

qHTeKwU.jpg

LV81oU1.jpg

GLcTjfe.jpg

vaOv2VL.jpg

HLNqGIv.jpg

H2Og5RA.jpg

8VcuF9u.jpg

F6wUbLR.jpg

golc2bA.jpg

Vw72sfC.jpg

SZCJ0A6.jpg

aNDAojn.jpg

AbSFKHf.jpg

rSyKOPn.jpg

eNC7NK2.jpg

CWcdHBH.jpg

0ltL2kD.jpg

dXYjLMy.jpg

BPoNQKv.jpg

p3qbPCv.jpg

twlYo17.jpg

ziW3iHj.jpg

ZLRqSg9.jpg

WJPYxca.jpg

b2be64bfbf6b39412c502be12dd78d6a.png

Listen, the massacre didn't happen. And if it did, they deserved it. And if it was Hermann Jost's fault then it wasn't.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
man sometimes i’m just feeling very happy just on the phone to my girlfriend and/or roleplaying on my favourite clockwork schema painted purple, without a care in the world and then i’ll go to bed and not sleep for another 4 hours just laying in the empty blackness feeling aches and worrying about every problem that you could possibly worry about until i either go back on my pc or pass out from exhaustion and i hope that stops this year

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
man sometimes i’m just feeling very happy just on the phone to my girlfriend and/or roleplaying on my favourite clockwork schema painted purple, without a care in the world and then i’ll go to bed and not sleep for another 4 hours just laying in the empty blackness feeling aches and worrying about every problem that you could possibly worry about until i either go back on my pc or pass out from exhaustion and i hope that stops this year
Wishing you the best, brother

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
WJPYxca.jpg

b2be64bfbf6b39412c502be12dd78d6a.png

Listen, the massacre didn't happen. And if it did, they deserved it. And if it was Hermann Jost's fault then it wasn't.
really pulling out all the screenshots you have on stasiland man

Alyx Vance

CEO of Apple
Nebulae
nebulous’s serious half-life 2 roleplay will continue to be among the best example of such serious, passionate roleplay for hopefully at least the second half of the decade to approach!

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

qdVZCek.jpg

lVtl1tC.jpg

OawKt3N.jpg

npZFZbR.jpg

Tvz74EW.jpg

c3lXkTP.jpg

RANctE9.jpg

vwHqhCB.jpg

WJPYxca.jpg

9v1GTvh.jpg

GQfprLR.jpg

ncKqmc0.jpg

BBHIKRr.jpg

TAVaGOn.jpg

3jailmg.jpg

7dmcw2m.jpg

KVsgOxq.jpg

5dXJIgb.jpg

Zf8D5iF.jpg

SKHT5md.jpg

DTuogjw.jpg

yH63BGv.jpg

2QTZ56c.jpg

nKG560p.jpg

qHTeKwU.jpg

LV81oU1.jpg

GLcTjfe.jpg

vaOv2VL.jpg

HLNqGIv.jpg

H2Og5RA.jpg

8VcuF9u.jpg

F6wUbLR.jpg

golc2bA.jpg

Vw72sfC.jpg

SZCJ0A6.jpg

aNDAojn.jpg

AbSFKHf.jpg

rSyKOPn.jpg

eNC7NK2.jpg

CWcdHBH.jpg

0ltL2kD.jpg

dXYjLMy.jpg

BPoNQKv.jpg

p3qbPCv.jpg

twlYo17.jpg

ziW3iHj.jpg

ZLRqSg9.jpg

M8dOlCU.jpg

vVcHCmW.jpg

Can't tell you how grateful I am. I replaced my Hard Drive and forgot to back all Stasiland Screens up. This though, threw me right back...

Thanks for all the amazing roleplay, genuinely. It was a lot of fun playing and you allowed us to roleplay freely. Best RP I ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.