Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
quote me with your internet speed for a beta code
63127d7e1d.jpg

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
By far the best fun playing it with friends, it's not a bad game, but there's a load of room for improvement.

I guess what I'm trying to say is people are expecting it to be doomed before even trying it, yknow?
only way to vote with big companies like Bethesda is with your wallet. Don't buy it if you don't like the direction Fallout it taking, declining sales is the only thing Bethesda is going to care about. That's why I'm not buying it.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
only way to vote with big companies like Bethesda is with your wallet. Don't buy it if you don't like the direction Fallout it taking, declining sales is the only thing Bethesda is going to care about. That's why I'm not buying it.
I'm done playing Bethesda Games...

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Well, done playing bethesda games until DOOM 2 comes out anyway.

But techincally not a 'BethesdaTM' game

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm sorry to the fans that only play Bethesda games but please, go play Obsidian games, they put so much work into them and they're honestly way better.

OBSIDIOT ALERT

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
We'll probably be meeting up like 2 hours into the BETA for the Deathmatch but if you boys wanna go with us beforehand just hit me up, tagging the boys outside our main group

@Raouldukejnr @Twar @Linntrix @Wanted

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
you got it all wrong prey was good in spite of avellone being involved with it
Fallout 4 no Chris = Shit game
Fallout Shelter no Chris = Shit game
ESO no Chris = Shit game
Prey has Chris = Good game
coincidence I think not

Jokes aside Bethesda are making all time greats like Doom, Dishonored, Wolfenstein, Evil Within to name a few.
I just hate the direction they're taking with Fallout and wont be supporting this Fallout title for that reason.