Serious Nebulous Fallout thread

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Is it a bad thing they reused resources?

Somewhat, if you give a game a standard AAA price you expect to have most if not more then 80% new assets, since you are paying for the developers work, if you re-use assets that means they cut themself A LOT in terms of development, it's understandable if you re-use some but afaik and the gameplay I've seen I remember seeing almost all the guns and reloading animation in Fallout 4.

The world itself feels like just 25 years have passed but some of the Fallout 4 models don't match that.

Also this too.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i wish they made a fallout on a new engine that isn't fucking ancient, terrible looking and without any further optimization options
76 > 4 in terms of graphics but NV genuinely looks better in some regards to me lmao

Hell even 3 has its charm.

Reactions: List

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
i wish they made a fallout on a new engine that isn't fucking ancient, terrible looking and without any further optimization options
STARFIELD coming to the creation engine soon!

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
idk why people are so surprised about the recycling of resources, as if we didn't know bethesda was making the game
what more did we expect?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
idk why people are so surprised about the recycling of resources, as if we didn't know bethesda was making the game
what more did we expect?
I mean I personally expected to be knocked out upon leaving the vault, waking up with my hands tied in a cart going down a hill with some prisoners

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I mean I personally expected to be knocked out upon leaving the vault, waking up with my hands tied in a cart going down a hill with some prisoners
MY ANCESTORS ARE SMILING AT ME, RAIDER. CAN YOU SAY THE SAME?

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Man, I can't wait to play Skyrim on my Nokia flip phone!

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
76 > 4 in terms of graphics but NV genuinely looks better in some regards to me lmao

Hell even 3 has its charm.

Wh, tbh I'm just tired of people bashing the game who haven't tried it.

It's like a dick riding contest to see how badly Bethesda can fail. Now don't get me wrong, the game has its problem, and right now I feel red dead is better then it, but I like the world they've built and the approach it's taken when it comes to playwr on player interaction.

I think people forget that 76 to 4 is like NV to 3, minus NPC's

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Wh, tbh I'm just tired of people bashing the game who haven't tried it.

It's like a dick riding contest to see how badly Bethesda can fail. Now don't get me wrong, the game has its problem, and right now I feel red dead is better then it, but I like the world they've built and the approach it's taken when it comes to playwr on player interaction.

I think people forget that 76 to 4 is like NV to 3, minus NPC's
Fallout 76 isn't an RPG meant to be played for its story telling. There are some good lore tidbits scattered about and I'm hopeful that they'll add some level of story telling to it, because lore wise it could add some beautiful shit

It isn't worth £50 at all, it is definitely not worth a triple A title price, and I don't think it deserves to be advertised as one

However, it is worth about £20 and is a good time waster with friends. Hopefully, they add some actual good quest elements, NPCs and factions to keep it interesting in both the long run and for people who want to play it on its own. Afterall, this is still the BETA. And whilst it's just the stress tests and they can't make massive changes, they have said that all DLC they release will be free.

I'm happy Bethesda are stepping out of their comfort zone to make something new. We know we're getting TES6 so we'll get our RPG jerk off material in a few years, and whilst I'm not massive about Fo76 it is an okay video game as a whole.

It's fun

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Fallout 76 isn't an RPG meant to be played for its story telling. There are some good lore tidbits scattered about and I'm hopeful that they'll add some level of story telling to it, because lore wise it could add some beautiful shit

It isn't worth £50 at all, it is definitely not worth a triple A title price, and I don't think it deserves to be advertised as one

However, it is worth about £20 and is a good time waster with friends. Hopefully, they add some actual good quest elements, NPCs and factions to keep it interesting in both the long run and for people who want to play it on its own. Afterall, this is still the BETA. And whilst it's just the stress tests and they can't make massive changes, they have said that all DLC they release will be free.

I'm happy Bethesda are stepping out of their comfort zone to make something new. We know we're getting TES6 so we'll get our RPG jerk off material in a few years, and whilst I'm not massive about Fo76 it is an okay video game as a whole.

It's fun

By far the best fun playing it with friends, it's not a bad game, but there's a load of room for improvement.

I guess what I'm trying to say is people are expecting it to be doomed before even trying it, yknow?

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
By far the best fun playing it with friends, it's not a bad game, but there's a load of room for improvement.

I guess what I'm trying to say is people are expecting it to be doomed before even trying it, yknow?
I think people are expecting it to be shit cause it isn't what they expect from a Fallout game

it isn't a story driven MMO where it's all about choices and the player doing what they want

And I think a lot of people got turned off by the PVP aspect, which hasn't been an issue for me yet

It's definitely made to be played with friends, I just hope Bethesda actually put time into improving the game and adding new shit to keep people into it

would love another space DLC

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I think people are expecting it to be shit cause it isn't what they expect from a Fallout game

it isn't a story driven MMO where it's all about choices and the player doing what they want

And I think a lot of people got turned off by the PVP aspect, which hasn't been an issue for me yet

It's definitely made to be played with friends, I just hope Bethesda actually put time into improving the game and adding new shit to keep people into it

would love another space DLC

Supposedly all future DLC is going to be free and they're basically doing a sort of elder scrolls online thing where they constantly add new quests every 2 weeks (I think that was the time frame) to keep it interesting for you

There's also plans for future areas of the map and even a new map to be made at some point

I don't find PvP a problem, you can really choose whether or not you're going to take part in the fighting and it isn't hard to take down someone a higher level then you