Serious Nebulous Fallout thread

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
What’s your lvl? I have a spare sniper with a NV scope if you want to trade for T-45 gear.

If you pass me thag sniper and NV scope on Saturday I can make you a pretty beautiful hunting rifle? Or a level 5 tactical laser rifle

Take your pick bro, what's your level so I can make it right for you

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae
If you pass me thag sniper and NV scope on Saturday I can make you a pretty beautiful hunting rifle? Or a level 5 tactical laser rifle

Take your pick bro, what's your level so I can make it right for you
16 atm but I am gonna grind it to 20 for Saturday.

I have a legendary hunting rifle so I’ll pass on that but the laser rifle sounds sick.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
16 atm but I am gonna grind it to 20 for Saturday.

I have a legendary hunting rifle so I’ll pass on that but the laser rifle sounds sick.

I'm 14 but soon fifteen, the laser rifle itself is pretty powerful even at level 5 and comes with a close range scope. Can't remember if there's any effects on it.

I'm trying to focus on crafting guns and armor for our group when we get to higher levels so if you want anything made hmu

But yeah I'll add you saturfay just give me a message when the BETA starts bakc up

Reactions: List

Big Man Paul

Quark
Nebulae
someone took over my settlement while i was out questing and spammed like 10 turrets and punji boards around the fucking workshop bench so i couldn't reclaim it

an hour long all out war between our two groups ensued until the servers shut down

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
someone took over my settlement while i was out questing and spammed like 10 turrets and punji boards around the fucking workshop bench so i couldn't reclaim it

an hour long all out war between our two groups ensued until the servers shut down

We all became wanted men for destroying someone's camp

Was this you? Are you our arch nemesis?

Big Man Paul

Quark
Nebulae
We all became wanted men for destroying someone's camp

Was this you? Are you our arch nemesis?
i unfortunately hail from a different universe. that of which men play with controllers.

it's honestly a bad system, considering how i became wanted for trying to retake my own camp. it's basically penalizing you for attempting to retake what was stolen from you.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i unfortunately hail from a different universe. that of which men play with controllers.

it's honestly a bad system, considering how i became wanted for trying to retake my own camp. it's basically penalizing you for attempting to retake what was stolen from you.

we found it weird how you can murder a man,

but if you punch his door youre wanted

Big Man Paul

Quark
Nebulae
we found it weird how you can murder a man,

but if you punch his door youre wanted
it's also cool how you waste such an extreme amount of resources setting up a settlement, considering how when you disconnect it all just gets deleted :-))))

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
it's also cool how you waste such an extreme amount of resources setting up a settlement, considering how when you disconnect it all just gets deleted :grinning:)))

ours was packed up and we just re-deployed it

i think you did something wrong friend

Big Man Paul

Quark
Nebulae
ours was packed up and we just re-deployed it

i think you did something wrong friend
are you talking about the camp or settlement? camps are packed up and shit but settlements (from what i have experienced) get deleted when you leave the server.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
are you talking about the camp or settlement? camps are packed up and shit but settlements (from what i have experienced) get deleted when you leave the server.

im talking about my CAMP, what do you mean by settlement?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
havent seen him

had a fight with the grafton monster though
I saw him peeking at me through the trees somewhere near the SW part of the map. I promptly fucked off when I realised he was level 35 lmao