Serious Nebulous Fallout thread

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Be warned the mod effectively removes the main quest and 95% of quests from the game. It’s str8 up ballz to the wall savage ass survival and it’s beautiful. No fuck ass plot to worry about, no companions to bail ur booty out, no ez mode power armor.
lol good thing the story of fallout 4 is garbage so nothing of value lost (in my opinion)

you've actually convinced me to download fallout 4 and give this a shot, bare in mind I've never played fallout 4 due to how un rpg like it is so this sounds like a wild ride

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13230/

I use this for FROST since im a big pansy
Does this make it easier? Not a fan considering the appeal of frost to me is not knowing whether the next corner you turn will end up with your brains splattered on the end of a tire iron 1 hit kill except u forgot to save for like 3 hours so you lost dumb progress. It’s visceral and it’s what I want my real life to be like.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Does this make it easier? Not a fan considering the appeal of frost to me is not knowing whether the next corner you turn will end up with your brains splattered on the end of a tire iron 1 hit kill except u forgot to save for like 3 hours so you lost dumb progress. It’s visceral and it’s what I want my real life to be like.

Honestly I just use it for the ability to quick save and fast travel

I personally consider those anti-frustration measures than difficulty features

It's up to your personal preference really

doesn't mess with the games actual difficulty if that's what you mean

D

Deleted member 2337

Honestly I just use it for the ability to quick save and fast travel

I personally consider those anti-frustration measures than difficulty features

It's up to your personal preference really
I added snow.

who honestly played fallout 4 without mods after their first play through if even?

ruben slikk

Nebulae
I added snow.

who honestly played fallout 4 without mods after their first play through if even?
I didn’t even play the first play through without mods lol. I closed the game and went straight to nexus after I cleared out concord. That death claw was way too ez game. Didn’t sit well with the traumatized 12 year old me who was scarred by quarry junction in 2010.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
I didn’t even play the first play through without mods lol. I closed the game and went straight to nexus after I cleared out concord. That death claw was way too ez game. Didn’t sit well with the traumatized 12 year old me who was scarred by quarry junction in 2010.
Getting the power armor that early was a bad sign

ruben slikk

Nebulae
Getting the power armor that early was a bad sign
Such an overused argument but it’s the worst handled part of the game by far to me.

Hey man lol here’s a power armor and a mini gun 45 minutes into the game. Also if u have half a brain u will literally never even come close to dying in power armor. Enjoy lol

Also I feel like they were trying to pass off fusion cores as this rare luxury commodity that meant u had to use PA sparingly but not even halfway through the game I had enough fusion cores to spend the her rest of the game in PA without ever going out of my way to collect or buy them.

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
comparison_meme_by_demicus_maximus-d4i44ii.jpg

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
hot take but i never used power armor until fallout 4 and shit
before that it was just so gay looking

power armor was def a leg up from all the other fallout games

only issue is how common it was and how much you relied on it in survival or personally to me. It did feel good tanking more shots cause of it.

I always remember my NCR affiliated self killing the heavy trooper guys for theirs cause you didn't need training to use em and back when I was playing on console so

miss the days

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae

only issue is how common it was and how much you relied on it in survival or personally to me. It did feel good tanking more shots cause of it.

I always remember my NCR affiliated self killing the heavy trooper guys for theirs cause you didn't need training to use em and back when I was playing on console so

miss the days
ncr power armor was the only set that ever looked cool to me

.:BurningFox:.

Professional cynic
Nebulae

miss the days
I hate how you suddenly don't need training for it in F4 (I guess the logic is, oooOHooh character ex-military or something, blah blah) and how it's so overly easy to upkeep - also walking around without it is just downright pointless, because you can do so much more in power armor than out of it. I still don't mind TOO MUCH though, because I love how it's portrayed in 4 onwards so much. It really drives home that it's POWER ARMOR, not just another suit with slightly higher DR/DT...