Serious Nebulous Fallout thread

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
YO XENFORO NEBULOUS COULD YOU STOP UNWATCHING THREADS FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON PLEASE WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME

powerarmor is for nerds if you're roleplaying because it makes you feel really out of place

Yurivw

Storage Expert
Nebulae
The """""New"""""" Power Armour really pissed me off. Not just the fact that you can use it right from the start, but also the fact that you GET one right from the start. It didn't feel like an achievement anymore. I didn't feel like a bad-ass walking tank anymore.

I miss my old wearable power armour :(

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
The """""New"""""" Power Armour really pissed me off. Not just the fact that you can use it right from the start, but also the fact that you GET one right from the start. It didn't feel like an achievement anymore. I didn't feel like a bad-ass walking tank anymore.

I miss my old wearable power armour :(
I actually like the new concept of power-armour since it actually makes you feel like you're sitting in a powered suit of armor that drains power. I've always felt like power armor in the older games meant little less than "heavy bulletproof suit" which always felt weird to me.

It's what my non-powerarmor feel stems from too. Walking around feels like something you'd do in wartime, talking to people in it seems demeaning almost, like chatting through a gasmask.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
No amount of shilling will save Bethesda or Fallout 76 now

https://bethesda.net/community/topi...g-your-personnal-informations-through-tickets

1544051722749.png

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Jesus Todd really fucked up this time...
I don't like to defend Todd after Fallout 76 but you don't seriously believe he takes care of the forums right?

If this is satire I'm taking the bait hook line and sinker.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
todd just wanted to make video games
he just wanted to impress people
he wanted to prove those bullies that he wasnt just a chess club member
where did it all go so wrong

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
They deleted the thread reporting it
Wew

Now it's back, wtf

Last edited:
Nebulae
todd just wanted to make video games
he just wanted to impress people
he wanted to prove those bullies that he wasnt just a chess club member
where did it all go so wrong
they didn't let obsidian make more new vegas (the true fallout 3), that's where it all went wrong

milS

Atom
Nebulae
hey guys i bought fallout 76 just to see how bad it was and its going to take 2 days to install on ps4

so updates then i guess

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Still it says a lot about how Bethesda is willing to give better stuff to people for free instead of people who paid them 200$
this happens for every big IP with streamers/yters getting to play it early
its nothing new

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
fellas you know what just occured to me

how the fuck did the aircraft carrier that rivet city was made out of ever get there like im pretty fucking sure the potomac isnt deep or wide enough to permit entry to one of the biggest warships ever made by man and why was it there in the first place

also it was a really underappreciated settlement tbh could have been a lot more cooler than it was