Information Nebulous Lambda Wars Tournament

• Thread starter Deleted member 372
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 372

INTRODUCTION

Hello, as you can see by the name of this thread I am looking to organize a Lambda Wars Tournament, if you don't know what lambda wars is it is a half life 2 RTS. The main reason why I am making this is due to a lot of people have been playing it recently. Lastly If you don't know who I am I'm just a guy who tends to stay "Low-key" on the forums and not say much, that's about it.

HOW IT WILL WORK

Basically there will be eight teams of two, and it will work on a bracket system. If we don't get enough people for eight teams we will sort something out. Maps will also be chosen by the two teams, starter games will be played on metro though.

Thanks to @hy0n Winners will both receive Premium, if you already have it you can give it to someone else.

WHEN

This will take place on the 10th of September, 12:00 Eastern Standard Time (Because i'm american) or 5:00 PM for the Brits

PEOPLE WHO MAY BE INTERESTED

@Codfather @Joe @Remen @Englishh @Hobo Horse @Crossu88 (Shouldn't be able to play, to good)
@Kurumi Nya @Grau @whoever else

RULES
No being a Remen meaning don't spam headcrabs canisters, it breaks the game, you can use two at max.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11164310

TEAMS
1: @Codfather and @Kurumi Nya

2: @Remen and @skyshield
Crabs

3: @Silent and @Dunjam

Something

4: @Ein and @afran
Dank Dinksters

5: @Sir Goatson and @Leadcolt
Anal Rupture

6: @Reinhart and @spectry
Castle Bravo

7: @ecchikawaii and @romodomo
RACIST GAMERS

8: @Cal and @Englishh
Holy shit we are so fucked

9: @Chicken and @Shadow Flex
Gulangas

10: @Grau and @lil fandango
#nakedkombat

11: @Crossu88 and @Hobo Horse

12: @Redhunter and @papacopper

Combine Control

Last edited by a moderator:

hy0n

Aesthetics
Nebulae
Talked with @Ein, the winners of the tournament will be receiving a month of premium each from yours truly.

Reactions: List

aiaininja

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Where can I play Lambda wars, I never really got to play it in gmod12 or whatever it was

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
are you guys going for the long game or short game

because i bet my left nut half of these games will get rushed by rebel / metro spam early on

D

Deleted member 372

are you guys going for the long game or short game

because i bet my left nut half of these games will get rushed by rebel / metro spam early on
How ever the players want to play, all strats except head crab spam are open to use.

Mapo

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Sign me up with anyone