Information Nebulous Lambda Wars Tournament

• Thread starter Deleted member 372
  • Start date

Shadow Flex

Nucleus
Nebulae
@Shadow Flex cannot participate because of a sudden rendevouz with his daddy, so I won't have a team partner.
[doublepost=1473525302][/doublepost]And thus, I won't participate anyway because spamming Vortigaunt units isn't fun alone.
Sudden restaurant calling. Pizza > tournament. I'm sorry guys.

D

Deleted member 372

Basically to sum up what happened, people did show and the entire thing had to be reworked. For sure i'm never going to organize something like this again it was a cluster fuck. Thanks to the people who did show though it was fun to watch the games with @Codfather casting even if he said a word every minute or so.

Leadcolt

One true Morty
Nebulae
Basically to sum up what happened, people did show and the entire thing had to be reworked. For sure i'm never going to organize something like this again it was a cluster fuck. Thanks to the people who did show though it was fun to watch the games with @Codfather casting even if he said a word every minute or so.

Me and Goatson did pretty good as Anal Rupture.

Reactions: List

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yea boy when are finals?

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I think @hy0n should buy everyone who took part premium :wink:

hy0n

Aesthetics
Nebulae

who won

what is the point to using live bracket system if you're not going to update it

http://challonge.com/tournaments/bracket_generator?ref=4P7k8kSO8V

084.png

Last edited: