NEBULOUS MINECRAFT - FUCK BLACKQUILL EDITION

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
I'll revert to a backup that is working
but I ask people to not use any Thermal Expansion conduits as they may be the problem
You’ll be reverting to a backup that was the first day in the server to eradicate them all

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Looks like were gonna have to revert back to an even older backup, however its still in the same day, just 1pm instead of 8pm

Reactions: List

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Looks like were gonna have to revert back to an even older backup, however its still in the same day, just 1pm instead of 8pm
theres goes most of athena then

aiaininja

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Sure I'll try that, but most of the logs are showing to to be a thermal expansion problem

sorry bro
Can you send me the logs you're getting btw. Yesterday we made alot of thermal expansion shit, might be able to see what it was.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Can you send me the logs you're getting btw. Yesterday we made alot of thermal expansion shit, might be able to see what it was.
Time: 11/25/18 6:16 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException
at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.item.ConduitItem.inputItems(ConduitItem.java:121)
at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.item.ConduitItem.doOutput(ConduitItem.java:105)
at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.item.GridItem.doGridUpdate(GridItem.java:63)
at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.GridTickHandler.tickEnd(GridTickHandler.java:76)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:813)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)

aiaininja

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
can we have flans and do real war
not just war, but instead of tekkit it'll give people other incentives like creating vehicles and such.

ofc we'd need other stuff too as flan's mod is pretty barebones, but i'm sure aperson's able to find a modpack or something.

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
yeah gamers I'm gonna have to step down from host (for real this time) because of upcoming exams that play a key part in future exams (basically decides if I get put on the spacka paper or the good one)

tho technically we lasted longer than the vanilla server so that's good

I might reopen the server when exams are over (late December/early January) but nothing is final

Reactions: List