Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Tekkit Legends

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
So, did we switch to TPPI, cleared the server and everything?
no, not yet - liew is sending a ticket to the host provider to see if the server can be switched to the modpack in the first place
if it can then i suppose we'll wipe and re-launch - albeit some form of compensation for lost items could be negotiated (?)

CookieDealer

Detailed descriptions? Fuck off.
Nebulae
Maybe one day I can play again...

ab4a45bca26900dbbdd93f142c54721d.png

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Maybe one day I can play again...

ab4a45bca26900dbbdd93f142c54721d.png
seems the server crashed last night whilst i was at a party so i couldn't restart it

it's up now

seemed to be an issue with the dimensions as it really struggled so uhhh

but none of that should matter now

unknown.png

Last edited:

liew

Nebulae
Hey boys.

We're gonna be making the switch to the Test Pack Please Ignore.

unknown.png

Allocate more ram by clicking 'launcher options' in the top right.

If you can't allocate more than 1GB you'll need to redownload Java with 64bit as you most likely have 32bit installed.

Reactions: List

CookieDealer

Detailed descriptions? Fuck off.
Nebulae
Oof. Anyone wanna decide on joining up and creating a community together right now?
I can offer technical solutions and getting shit automated, I'm bad at building and decorating though.

liew

Nebulae
There's no ETA on the server, but I can only assume it'll be up later today or early tomorrow so you'll be able to play Sunday morning.

In the meantime make sure to download TPPI and make sure your RAM is set to over 1GB!

that other mango

you don't know who i am
Nebulae

4w1bxVJ.png

Ba85IPq.png

The Arbour Hills Site of Special Scientific Interest
National Park Service

The National Park Service and its delegates are in place to maintain, conserve and upkeep natural heritage sites and woodland parks throughout their jurisdictionary reach within this United States atoll.

Areas of botanical importance are thus kept reserved from hunting and land scarring.

All further updates on the situation will be listed below.

Ba85IPq.png

Bulletin #1

The National Park's boundaries have been established and the area has been secured with two stations to overwatch the surrounding woodland for deciduous fires and provide housing for the park's game wardens.

With this in mind, it has come to my attention that an organisation that will remain unnamed operating a quarry within an exclave of the park has violated the zoning laws put in place, tunneling and destroying an underground cave despite requested guidelines, causing the nocturnal ecosystem to be distrupted.

After surveilling and detecting is, the area has been sealed off with rubble to prevent any further tunneling.

The corporation responsible is reminded that the National Park Service takes conservation seriously and is requested to follow all future boundaries and guidlines in place to protect the local fish and wildlife populations, as well as the beautiful landscapes.

From this point on a lot more scrutiny will go into our land markers.

Ba85IPq.png

Last edited:

liew

Nebulae
The server is back up on a temporary ip until we switch back to the main one.

Join here: 188.167.7.130:25565

All your progress will be saved and it'll be carried back onto the main ip once the issues are sorted there.

Thanks for your patience menks.

liew

Nebulae
Alright fellas, after testing out TPPI it seems that we'll be going back to Tekkit.

This means going back to the old ip of: 104.193.181.58:61883

Sorry for the constant changes, this'll hopefully be the last change for a while as we revert back.

We'll be starting fresh again. Server should be up again on Tekkit within 30 minutes.

unknown.png

liew

Nebulae
Server's experiencing some issues.

Working on getting them fixed so stand by.