Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Tekkit Legends

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Since NASA got fucked its time to make the China National Space Administration totally unrelated

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Since NASA got fucked its time to make the China National Space Administration totally unrelated

I'm glad you are still carrying the NASA torches even if it's China now, I can't play Minecraft cause I got a shitton of things to do, but good luck you all!

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I'm glad you are still carrying the NASA torches even if it's China now, I can't play Minecraft cause I got a shitton of things to do, but good luck you all!
I havent gotten on yet i aint home rn but thank

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
6623CDD5C90F11E975852B359EF30BDC7D6AE4E2

ruble looks over the valley, looking towards his kingdom

he is content

is that...is that a fucking seal?

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
Sadly there's no Thaumcraft in this pack and that's what I wanted to mainly do.

that other mango

you don't know who i am
Nebulae

4w1bxVJ.png

Ba85IPq.png

The Arbour Hills Site of Special Scientific Interest
National Park Service

The local park rangers wish to inform all inhabitants of the surrounding plain and island that a segment of relief has been put under natural reservation for the protection and preservation of a specific species of flora, fauna or animal.

Landscape protected falls within the boundary hereof 1 acre.

3lrinwf.png

Within this area, any construction, tunneling, quarrying, refinery, or other scar to the landscape is prohibited without proper obtination of permission from a park ranger.

Due to its abundance of the genoa B. t. indicus the area as pertained to is protected under federal law. Sentences are obliged to a maxinum of five years for felony inditements.

Ba85IPq.png

The National Park Service thanks you for your co-operation in the preservation of this glaciated landscape.​

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
okay so me and baldur started weaponizing by putting cannons on the roofs and arming me with muskets so pesky bandito won't come and grief us!!!

also my house looks pretty sick but i accidentally shot it with a cannonball so that'll be fixed tomorrow

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
hi im the local server administrator
ban... appeal format:
date:
name:
reason:

@ping on discord for anything ill get on when im not, /tps and whatever are free

CookieDealer

Detailed descriptions? Fuck off.
Nebulae
I created an unstable rift to enter whenever I please and then @liew has to TP me out because there is no way that I would be able to exit on my own.

... still searching for a Division tablet. If you got one I would love to trade it.

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
Is it still worth joining since you guys are so far in? Might just wait for the next one to roll around.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Is it still worth joining since you guys are so far in? Might just wait for the next one to roll around.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

we're all siwwy twashpandas, play wif us uwu

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
i vote we change modpacks once again tbh?

tekkit seems old and bland, there isn't much, old FTB was great and iirc cracked people can use it too

what we could do is copy over character data too e.g items and shit that you have on yourself will stay
current modpack just lacks some good shit really and the game would last much longer if there was more things to do

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
i vote we change modpacks once again tbh?

tekkit seems old and bland, there isn't much, old FTB was great and iirc cracked people can use it too

what we could do is copy over character data too e.g items and shit that you have on yourself will stay
current modpack just lacks some good shit really and the game would last much longer if there was more things to do
i'll have to make a poll, but it'd be sad to see all this progress gone considering we've only just started

e: besides, ftb has a whole new launcher people have to install, and there's still a lot more things people in tekkit haven't done yet e.g going to the moon