Status
Not open for further replies.

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
cant wait to start playing tomorrow and find :heyzeus: with aks and c4
:eek:

oops

OT: I'd say we remove the whitelist on the server to spice things up with more players, cause it's the same old over and over from the 3, maybe 4 hours we played today?

Reactions: List

Tiger

Child Soldier
Nebulae
:eek:

oops

OT: I'd say we remove the whitelist on the server to spice things up with more players, cause it's the same old over and over from the 3, maybe 4 hours we played today?
Wait what whitelist

E:Nevermind +1 though

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
Wait what whitelist
There's a group-only whitelist. It stops other players who are not in the Nebulous steam group from joining the server, hence making the server population really low and the gameplay really easy as you'd have almost no troubles, thanks to the low pop.

Big groups are never fun, but allowing everybody to join might get some more members towards the community and possibly develop a whole section dedicated to Rust in the forums.

I honestly had lots of fun whilst I was playing, but all experienced players will tell you that it's way more fun when there's constant danger. Now with the experience system gone, everything is a whole load easier and even more so for bigger groups.

What I'm suggesting to prevent big 10-man groups is making rules on max amounts of people that can be in a single group, since 10 people grinding for hours can get end-game gear for days and that's no fun.

Jamie

Legion
Head Staff
Media Developer
Nebulae
There's a group-only whitelist. It stops other players who are not in the Nebulous steam group from joining the server, hence making the server population really low and the gameplay really easy as you'd have almost no troubles, thanks to the low pop.

Big groups are never fun, but allowing everybody to join might get some more members towards the community and possibly develop a whole section dedicated to Rust in the forums.

I honestly had lots of fun whilst I was playing, but all experienced players will tell you that it's way more fun when there's constant danger. Now with the experience system gone, everything is a whole load easier and even more so for bigger groups.

What I'm suggesting to prevent big 10-man groups is making rules on max amounts of people that can be in a single group, since 10 people grinding for hours can get end-game gear for days and that's no fun.

We'll see about the whitelist thing, not sure if it even works. Friend of mine who wasn't in the steamgroup could join, so we'll have to see if it works.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Day 1 has been fun, it's good to have a different game for members to play and it still be the group of players we all know.

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Just to Make sure have you banned a specific player from the server? You know which one I am talking about.

Also can't Wait to join later.

Status
Not open for further replies.