News Nebulous Rust Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm looking for people to work in my labour camp, hard labour for food, water and housing. This is definitely a friendly labour camp.
raw
The americans are ready to 'liberate' your work camp

Wernsto ★

Proton
Nebulae
big suggestion @alex @Jamie
make airdrops require a minimum amount of players, we currently have them scattered all over the map because they keep dropping even when nobody is on

Not that I know, I didn't had the time to hop on yet.
But don't this makes more...fun, and less frustrating?
What I mean is, that let's say your base get's raided and you die and you don't have shit. But than you after 3 min you come across an air drop, so you got some stuff again, for example weapons.
IDK that's just my way of view about the subject.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Not that I know, I didn't had the time to hop on yet.
But don't this makes more...fun, and less frustrating?
What I mean is, that let's say your base get's raided and you die and you don't have shit. But than you after 3 min you come across an air drop, so you got some stuff again, for example weapons.
IDK that's just my way of view about the subject.
okay so what if there is c4 in that airdrop, people that got weapons from another one earlier come and kill you with them, pick up the c4 and raid you

its basically fucking up the economy by making end-game gear like aks and c4 available to everyone

Reactions: List

Wernsto ★

Proton
Nebulae
okay so what if there is c4 in that airdrop, people that got weapons from another one earlier come and kill you with them, pick up the c4 and raid you

its basically fucking up the economy by making end-game gear like aks and c4 available to everyone

Yea, yea I understand what you are saying here.
But what if you are trying to live by yourself but can't really progress much because group's for example always eventually kill you and raid your base, you will probably never get much progress made in trying to get shit in the normal way.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yea, yea I understand what you are saying here.
But what if you are trying to live by yourself but can't really progress much because group's for example always eventually kill you and raid your base, you will probably never get much progress made in trying to get shit in the normal way.
solo is easy as fuck on the server because its lowpop

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
When's the next wipe, date?

Status
Not open for further replies.