News Nebulous Rust Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
By base glitching, I suppose I mean no glitching into rocks and building bases in there.
[doublepost=1486400871][/doublepost]I'll clarify it.

There are a few rules for the server.
- No glitching into unreachable spots and building bases.
-No glitching into other peoples bases
Yeah, that's better.

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
When you're forced to do the dishes for 5 mins and when you come back someone took your hazmat suit :(((((

Reactions: List

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
We had a few fun moments like those gunfights and the little weed farm raid we did with my friend. I'd say it can be fun if the playerbase grew, but we gotta wait for that.
When you're forced to do the dishes for 5 mins and when you come back someone took your hazmat suit :(((((
I found a hazmat from a purple box in a truck, they're not that rare nor good IMHO.

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
We had a few fun moments like those gunfights and the little weed farm raid we did with my friend. I'd say it can be fun if the playerbase grew, but we gotta wait for that.

I found a hazmat from a purple box in a truck, they're not that rare nor good IMHO.
I feel powerful when I'm not as naked.

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae
rip @errorsomethingaaa

Talk shit get hit.

Xyz

afk
Nebulae
Cause bragging about killing a single guy in a group is a wonderful exercise in futility
whoa you are crazy going against a single player with a group he even killed you but you came back lmao

He had a Semi-automatic rifle, and I killed him with a crossbow. Our "group" consists of only Mt3c1 and I.

We came back again and there were two of you, and then we killed you and your teammate with crossbows when you had a P2 and base advantage.

:wheelchair:

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
He had a Semi-automatic rifle, and I killed him with a crossbow. Our "group" consists of only Mt3c1 and I.

We came back again and there were two of you, and then we killed you and your teammate with crossbows when you had a P2 and base advantage.

:wheelchair:
it wasnt even me

Status
Not open for further replies.