Nebulous - Secret Hitler

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
nPxdLKD.png

"The year is 1932. The place is pre-WWII Germany. In Secret Hitler, players are German politicians attempting to hold a fragile Liberal government together and stem the rising tide of Fascism. Watch out though—there are secret Fascists among you, and one player is Secret Hitler."

Sup fools

I love playing Secret Hitler, and I know there might be a few within the community who do. It's a game about arguing and shouting each other to death, so it's perfect for this community.

We'll be playing it online via the Tabletop Sim mod as it is slightly hard to play a real life boardgame online.

Requirements:

1. Tabletop Simulator
2. A mic

You don't need the mod, only the host does. It's pretty epic

https://discord.gg/AwdypzU

If you wanna join, use this discord. We use it to coordinate games and voice chat (since the game sucks if you can't speak).

Don't worry if you've never played Secret Hitler before, I know the game like the back of my hand and can easily explain what goes on. Also, you can read the rules here.

The game supports 5 to 10 people, so we don't need a big crew. One game only takes around 30 to 45 minutes, although it can sometimes drag to an hour.

I'm thinking that the first session should be on Saturday (8:15PM British time), should we get enough players.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
never played it before but i do have the means to play it

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae