Serious Need help to buy a mouse and a headset

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Right guys, so basically the title. I'm not the most knowledged when it comes to mouses, headsets, mics, so on, and I'm not too informed about the market as of now. What are your recommendations for mouses and headsets?

I currently have a Rival 300 mouse and Siberia 200 headset, but I need to switch the mouse since the side buttons broke and the headset is getting pretty old.

I was looking for a 7.1 headset that is comfortable (I have glasses), keep in mind my motherboard supports 7.1 so there's no problem with either USB or audio jacks.

And a good 5 buttons mouse (if it has 2 more or whatever is fine, I just don't want 20 buttons on it), whichever you think is nice or whatever, my hands are rather big and I like to rest the palm on the mouse so it has to be rather big too.

I've been looking around but I'm completely clueless so recommendation would be nice, what mouses/headsets do you prefer?

Reactions: List

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
I was looking for a 7.1 headset that is comfortable (I have glasses), keep in mind my motherboard supports 7.1 so there's no problem with either USB or audio jacks.
maybe some shit from sennheiser?
And a good 5 buttons mouse (if it has 2 more or whatever is fine, I just don't want 20 buttons on it), whichever you think is nice or whatever, my hands are rather big and I like to rest the palm on the mouse so it has to be rather big too.
razer deathadder / razer or maybe some mouses from zowie

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
I've had bad experiences with Razer but I'll check them out

That was my first go-to option but I'm a bit lost on their models
if i recall correctly ZOWIE FK1 is pretty large
ive made a mistake and ive purchased zowie fk2 only to realize that it's really fucking small and that my hand is 1.5x bigger than it
so yeah dont buy zowie fk2 if you want to have a comfortable grip

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

I had a Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 and the bad quality of the materials was noticeable just by looking

Gladly I had gotten it on sale since the keys started failing and double pressing after a few months

if i recall correctly ZOWIE FK1 is pretty large
ive made a mistake and ive purchased zowie fk2 only to realize that it's really fucking small and that my hand is 1.5x bigger than it
so yeah dont buy zowie fk2 if you want to have a comfortable grip

I still have a Zowie EC2-A signed by G2 bodyy but it's a bit broken now, I'll check the FK1 out

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
I had a Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 and the bad quality of the materials was noticeable just by looking

Gladly I had gotten it on sale since the keys started failing and double pressing after a few months
i've the blackwidow elite for a good 4-5 months now and ive not really have some troubles with it

the only thing that bugs me with my mouse is that its mousewheel is fucked for a good few months now and i dont want to buy a new one yet

Legendary Monk

Neutrino
Nebulae
I'm using a 10$ walmart keyboard and mouse, does the job no need to spend a shit ton of money for that shit

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I'm using a 10$ walmart keyboard and mouse, does the job no need to spend a shit ton of money for that shit

I spend a lot of time on the computer, not just playing but working and studying too, meaning I do need a good set of peripherals

Aside from that, whenever I play outside of Gmod, it's either to spend many hours, or to play on CSGO outside of the competitive matchmaking just for giggles, meaning I do need good equipment.

I'm not going to spend 300€ on a mouse and 500€ on a headset, but I won't buy the usual 10€ thing to regret it when I'm not comfortable at all.

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
razer kraken 7.1

razer deathadder or mamba tournament

both what I use and I love them
Even though I’m all for razer products, and I have both the Razer Blackwidow TE chroma and the naga trinity, I highly advise against them if you’re not already use to how razer products are.

I’ve stuck with the naga for one reason and one reason only, the 1-12 buttons on the side- and now with the trinity, the interchangeable panels. One problem I’ve always ran into with razer mice is how easy dust can get into the laser and completely throw off your aim. It happens I’d say a few times a month for me, and the fix is rather blowing into the bottom of the mouse and hope for the best, or shake it like a baby on your mousepad until it listens to you.

As for headsets, I’ve had the hyperx cloud 2(?? I think, it’s the wireless one) and it works great. Great mic quality, great sound, and the wireless aspect works the best of any wireless headset I’ve owned. My set up is in an office in my basement, and I’m able to go up two flights of stairs and be in my room with no disconnection.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Razer is a meme

Logitech make good mice and keyboards, i would recommend you get a mic with a stand and a headset with sound only

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
get a mic with a stand and a headset with sound only

I've had this recommended and seriously thought about it, do you think Sennheiser is worth it when it comes to cheaper headphones (70-120€)?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I've had this recommended and seriously thought about it, do you think Sennheiser is worth it when it comes to cheaper headphones (70-120€)?
Get a pair of high quality sennheisers, good sound quality is amazing

The mic doesnt really matter too much as anything is an improvement for you

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
The mic doesnt really matter too much as anything is an improvement for you

Of course it matters I'll hopefully stop sounding like I have a blocked nose and I'm 13 years old

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Of course it matters I'll hopefully stop sounding like I have a blocked nose and I'm 13 years old
Hence why i said nearly anything you buy will be an improvement

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Maybe I would try one but I need to watch my wallet

What do you guys think about Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC or Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT?
both are pretty good, but what matters is the financial part

4.50 is definitely higher with the price than the 4.40

and to add onto it, the 4.50 from what I know can only be used ona phone or something that you can bring with with you outside MIGHT be wrong though