Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Real shit why couldn’t Netflix pick up Utopia when it was cancelled

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Really cool concept for a show with some neat moments but they took the easy route with making it a generic tv thriller

You could really do some cool stuff like looking at the things you see in house of cards from another point of view or some counter terrorism shit like sicario
welcome to BBC dramas

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
F is for Family

One of the best adult animated series I’ve seen,

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Netflix made a polish version of 1984 called 1983

It sounds shit but it has decent reviews, worth watching?

Prinstonz Hex

Neutrino
Nebulae
Diablero
The last kingdom
daredevil
The punisher (must watch season 1 and 2 of Daredevil to fully understand it)
Peaky blinders
Narcos
La catedral del mar
Outlaw king (not a show but a film)
Colony
The rain
The expanse (I think it is not available on netflix anymore but I'm on Netflix France so maybe you have it in your catalog)

edit: shit I've just noticed now that your netflix account expired

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
@MaXenzie

castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania

i dont even care that im late

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@MaXenzie

castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania castlevania

i dont even care that im late

never seen it

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
the punisher except no one fucking cares about daredevil and it’s perfectly understandable without it

Prinstonz Hex

Neutrino
Nebulae
the punisher except no one fucking cares about daredevil and it’s perfectly understandable without it

Well, since the Punisher is set after Daredevil in the timeline of the Marvel's Netflix, I think it is a good things to watch it to understand everythings fully, like the moments when they mention Fisk, if you don't watch Daredevil you can't understand who he is.

Or the many times Karen Page does appear on the show, how could you fully understand who she is without watching Daredevil ?

But sure, you can still understand the big plot of the show and all but could not appreciate all the ref' they're making.

And for those who don't like Daredevil and couldn't manage to watch it, just look at a youtube video explaining fastly the punisher's apparition in Daredevil and all the important stuff, that must do it.

But yeah, you can understand The Punisher without watching Daredevil, but it is a good thing to watch it before (if you like it ofc)

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
Well, since the Punisher is set after Daredevil in the timeline of the Marvel's Netflix, I think it is a good things to watch it to understand everythings fully, like the moments when they mention Fisk, if you don't watch Daredevil you can't understand who he is.

Or the many times Karen Page does appear on the show, how could you fully understand who she is without watching Daredevil ?

But sure, you can still understand the big plot of the show and all but could not appreciate all the ref' they're making.

And for those who don't like Daredevil and couldn't manage to watch it, just look at a youtube video explaining fastly the punisher's apparition in Daredevil and all the important stuff, that must do it.

But yeah, you can understand The Punisher without watching Daredevil, but it is a good thing to watch it before (if you like it ofc)
youre right, i usually like to watch the follow ups before watching what comes after it, but the punisher does it well enough that i dont feel like im missing out on anything tbh

Rees

Proton
Nebulae
it’s good

Maniac is pretty in-cohesive imo, the idea seemed really interesting and cool, although I feel the execution of introducing the characters etc was done pretty sloppily for the first few episodes, can really throw people off. Again tho really good concept