netflix shows helppp

Bruzzo

8th generation bastard
Nebulae
Maniac is pretty in-cohesive imo, the idea seemed really interesting and cool, although I feel the execution of introducing the characters etc was done pretty sloppily for the first few episodes, can really throw people off. Again tho really good concept
yeah, concept was good, but the result was pretty not good.

Reactions: List

Bruzzo

8th generation bastard
Nebulae
your opinion no longer matters because you're wrong
MF, stop. My opinion is valid. I am not wrong. It's a bad fricking show. Check out world peace instead. Way fricking better, my friend

Bruzzo

8th generation bastard
Nebulae
they are two completely different shows and world peace has like 3 funny skits
the commedy group Million Dollar Extreme, consisting of Sam Hyde, Nick Rochefort and Charles Carrol; made the commedy show on adult swim called World Peace, which was canceled after their first season

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
the commedy group Million Dollar Extreme, consisting of Sam Hyde, Nick Rochefort and Charles Carrol; made the commedy show on adult swim called World Peace, which was canceled after their first season
and its pretty mediocre, their online shit is much better

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
how are you comparing million dollar extreme to a show about pharmaceutical drug tests

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1392

Peppa Pig, I had hysterical laughs off of it.

Breaking Bad; Elite; Stranger Things; Better call Saul

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
any shows / movies similar to altered carbon?