new event planner for hl2rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
start by not hiring dallas to do it

Let's go back to that part where you for some reason threw a claim of making a new UI before you continue this tirade against Dallas, you've got a bluff to admit to.

Reactions: List

AdamiX

Electron
Nebulae
coMDCrp.png

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
alright you little cunt

im only going to say it once and if it busts my chances at staff ill do it defending my boy dalman

dallas is probably the best event coordinator BQ could have for the damn server. You on the other hand? are a piece of shit you fucking mongoloid, retarded cunt

id like to see you do better, you weeb wanking dummy cunt

fuck OFF my forum before i track you down and kill another roleplayer in real life

Gaul

HELP ME
B A N N E D
Nebulae
FUCK DUDE YOU'RE HILARIOUS

giphy.gif

:heyzeus: no one even knows who you are nor are you even irrelevant

literal nonperson just some washed up spasmoid

no originality or content to ur posts its like watching a logan paul video FUCK my dicks hard

can i ask you to hang yourself so i can make a logan paul video?

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
I've already disputed my feelings for the family man
Yet you still go out of your way to act like an absolute sped for some reason despite nobody knowing who you even are and nobody being aware of any sort of significant contribution you have made.

Fuck outta here.

Gaul

HELP ME
B A N N E D
Nebulae
alright you little cunt

im only going to say it once and if it busts my chances at staff ill do it defending my boy dalman

dallas is probably the best event coordinator BQ could have for the damn server. You on the other hand? are a piece of shit you fucking mongoloid, retarded cunt

fuck OFF my forum before i track you down and kill another roleplayer in real life

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE COME TRY BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
FUCK DUDE YOU'RE HILARIOUS

giphy.gif

:heyzeus: no one even knows who you are nor are you even irrelevant

literal nonperson just some washed up spasmoid

no originality or content to ur posts its like watching a logan paul video FUCK my dicks hard
alright you little cunt

top 10 anime finishing moves

Status
Not open for further replies.