New in this community

Synthwave

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hello, joined this community of HL2 RP Recently, it is actually pretty fun to play, but i dont get many things of the actual RP since its like pretty serious. Who could explain me about the HL2 RP Gameplay?

Thanks for reading:steve:

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
Welcome welcome I may not play here anymore but I still know a lot pm me if you have any questions

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
The question i wanted to ask, what can i do in the server, when i have no job?
If you mean on HL2 bear in mind it's the server I have the least experience with just walk around talk make friends offer to do jobs for local business owners

Synthwave

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hm, i heard that i can like create stuff in the work shaft or something. Do i need a specific job or everyone can make what they want?
[doublepost=1513361263][/doublepost]
If you mean on HL2 bear in mind it's the server I have the least experience with just walk around talk make friends offer to do jobs for local business owners

Yes i mean about HL2 RP

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hm, i heard that i can like create stuff in the work shaft or something. Do i need a specific job or everyone can make what they want?

Yes i mean about HL2 RP

you apply on the forums for whitelists (which are jobs)

the current ones are:
CAB (cant apply for it)
CP (cant apply right now, read the criteria)
WI
CWU
UM

WI is the science one
CWU is the workshift one
UM is medical
CP is cops
CAB is politicians

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae

Yes i mean about HL2 RP
Periodically they'll be an announcement in game about a mandatory work shift go to the area and roleplay what they've told you to do for rewards

Synthwave

Neutrino
Nebulae
you apply on the forums for whitelists (which are jobs)

the current ones are:
CAB (cant apply for it)
CP (cant apply right now, read the criteria)
WI
CWU
UM

WI is the science one
CWU is the workshift one
UM is medical
CP is cops
CAB is politicians

I think CWU is my thing, because i create many different stuff irl. Recently made airsoft sniper :smiley:

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The question i wanted to ask, what can i do in the server, when i have no job?

hey bro, usually you can do work shifts for CWU, apply to open your own store, associate with friends you make and learn to obey your new overlords

If you want a mentor to help you get use to it all add me on steam through my profild

Synthwave

Neutrino
Nebulae
Just checked the thing to read before applying for CWU, it says i need to get 5 nebulae and some posts on site. What is "Nebulae" like a like thing that people like you or something?
[doublepost=1513361886][/doublepost]
hey bro, usually you can do work shifts for CWU, apply to open your own store, associate with friends you make and learn to obey your new overlords

If you want a mentor to help you get use to it all add me on steam through my profild

So CWU can create the shops, because i saw some shops on streets and i kinda like to sell guns in RP servers, so yeah that perfectly my job. Creating stuff and selling

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Just checked the thing to read before applying for CWU, it says i need to get 5 nebulae and some posts on site. What is "Nebulae" like a like thing that people like you or something?

So CWU can create the shops, because i saw some shops on streets and i kinda like to sell guns in RP servers, so yeah that perfectly my job. Creating stuff and selling
Nebulae are like the "winner rating" but under a different name. I'll give you one so you can see.

Well, you won't exactly be able to sell guns unless you work o nthe illegal side if you catch my drift.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

a nebula is a like

make good (i mean ACTUAL good posts not "wow this is a good post" on 1 month old threads) posts and people will neb you

best way to do that is with memes in the meme thread

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae

You have 6 neb right now my dude

Synthwave

Neutrino
Nebulae
I have 6 nebulea, thanks for helping me to be able to apply for CWU, if anybody is in CWU and if i get accepted. Would be a good time to play together :)