New in this community

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
hey man, good luck on your CWU app. hope to see you ingame soon.

Jas691

Nucleus
Nebulae
Hello, joined this community of HL2 RP Recently, it is actually pretty fun to play, but it's not. How do I make it fun?

just go over to ww3rp and all your problems are gone in an instant
i promise

just make sure you make a soviet character since the only thing you got to lose are your chains which restrict you since you were born into a sick society that builds on a class system where the strong tyrrants profit from the unassembled weak workers

Gay pride

On a serious note though, every roleplay done here is serious.
Nebulous is a place where roleplayers should have the opportunity to take their time when expressing their characters.
This means you will wait when another character makes a /me as much as they want and in reverse.
Don't abuse this kind of thing of course, ruleset say something about common sense. It's the most important rule, really.
This community's ideal type of players would rather wait for a bit for qualitative roleplay experience rather than rushed uncreative text that doesn't hint at any effort.

I heavily insist you rethink about what kind of roleplay you seek. If what I described above is your type of poison, stay, if not, honestly, you can leave.
I don't try to be mean or anything. I just want you to feel comfortable wherever you find yourself, whether it's here or someone else by letting you know immediately what you're getting at here.

If you have ANY questions, feel free to ask anyone here on neb, me or better yet - a staff member.

Check out the Rules & Informations section and whatever section you're playing in. (HL2- or WW3rp)

Also, I recommend you check out the PK appeals of whatever section you're playing in and see for yourself what might or might not get your character 'permanently killed'.
Like, rp is nice and all, but you can hardly write well-written essays in WW3RP when out on the field, shooting. I'm sure you understanf, atleast I hope you do.

Remember that we're not uptight nazis too or some shit. We want to have fun here.

With all that fat log of info having nicely dropped over at you
WELCOME