Blue Ball
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Holy shit it's amazing, agreed on having a static version though

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
Keep it as it is. I'm in love with this stuff! :)

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
this is some SEXY SHIT right here if i do say so myself

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
feels like the purple is overdone imo

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Pretty damn good if I say so myself.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
kinda bothers me how the background should be going away from the viewer not towards.

Thy

Broccoli cures autism
Nebulae
new forum theme in a nutshell
purple.jpg

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
A static version of the background seems pretty reasonable for people with farm internet or potato platforms.
Besides that the logo is really pretty and I love purple.

PURPLE

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
Still have some tweaks to do, but I'm sure you'd rather have this than the default xenforo theme. Grey on grey stuff will be fixed up to make it more visible. I'll see what I can do about disabling the background for you people that have computers that can't play videos that are less demanding than a youtube video(??). The animation thing for online I can remove. Background doesn't play on mobile devices, so I might make it work there, or just make it use a darker coloured background that isn't white. These things take time!!!!!!!

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae
Still have some tweaks to do, but I'm sure you'd rather have this than the default xenforo theme. Grey on grey stuff will be fixed up to make it more visible. I'll see what I can do about disabling the background for you people that have computers that can't play videos that are less demanding than a youtube video(??). The animation thing for online I can remove. Background doesn't play on mobile devices, so I might make it work there, or just make it use a darker coloured background that isn't white. These things take time!!!!!!!

Could you try putting the text as the same colour the gray bar is at the top? That seems dark enough to me.