new theme

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
Still have some tweaks to do, but I'm sure you'd rather have this than the default xenforo theme. Grey on grey stuff will be fixed up to make it more visible. I'll see what I can do about disabling the background for you people that have computers that can't play videos that are less demanding than a youtube video(??). The animation thing for online I can remove. Background doesn't play on mobile devices, so I might make it work there, or just make it use a darker coloured background that isn't white. These things take time!!!!!!!
thank you for blessing us with thy glorious theme
bless up

Sectus

grand poobah of applications
Nebulae
Instead of Lemons, can we give people something of the following?

- Nebula
- Galaxy
- Supernova
- Something else space themed

Reactions: List

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae
Instead of Lemons, can we give people something of the following?

- Nebula
- Galaxy
- Supernova
- Something else space themed

winner rating.............
award_star_gold.png

Fruity

Proton
Nebulae
I'm loving this design, my only criticism would be to make a static-background version for those with slower computers/shitty internet (i.e. a not so powerful 2in1 laptop)
Agree with this one, my laptop is fucking up atm.

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
Woah. I expected to cringe at the theme, but I actually fell in love with it. It looks superb, folks. The only problem I have with the design is the logo itself, particularly the non-text part of it. But that's just a tiny nitpick of mine, and I'd be very glad to fix it quickly. Apart from that - you have my seal of approval.
:ok: