night of the living cuck

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Because supporting Trump makes you racist.

Reactions: List

vetrogaming

Quark
Nebulae
people are dumb, he can wear what he wants, he has human rights
[doublepost=1480789658][/doublepost]do you mind if i share this, if not thats ok

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
build de walllll begos free wifi

see it's people like that are the reason trump won
and why nothing will come of the protests

also you know they're brain dead when they can't think of anything to say so they just repeat themselves over and over

vetrogaming

Quark
Nebulae
ikr, and the more educated, mate if u were more educated then u wouldn't repeat urself and harrass people logic

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
the mexican bitch half wanted to suck his dick lets be honest

actually she's a very good troll.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
>implying liberals are leftists

smh

Although building a wall makes no difference, most immigrants arrive in the US via plane travel. There's also the option of digging tunnels or getting a boat.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

smh

Although building a wall makes no difference, most immigrants arrive in the US via plane travel. There's also the option of digging tunnels or getting a boat.
but it makes the Americans feel better

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae

smh

We are talking about Illegal Immigrants plus good luck digging tunnels with the planned 20 feet deep solid planned structure and the coast guard is quite well equiped to deal with such kind of immigration.

GenericPlayer

Nebulae
We are talking about Illegal Immigrants plus good luck digging tunnels with the planned 20 feet deep solid planned structure and the coast guard is quite well equiped to deal with such kind of immigration.

>Implying that the US can build a structure of such a magnitude along it's southern border without getting butt-fucked with unrepayable debt, inevitably causing the country to roll back into recession.

Oh wait the US is already $17.8 trillion in debt.

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
>Implying that the US can build a structure of such a magnitude along it's southern border without getting butt-fucked with unrepayable debt, inevitably causing the country to roll back into recession.

Mexico gonna pay for it and yeah the bloody debt is gonna bring everything down but tbh almost every country is in debt to someone/something.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

>Great wall of China

if China could the US can

I believe

If Trump can't make a physical wall between states he can make a economic wall

GenericPlayer

Nebulae
Visa Fees increase
Toll on bridges
Taxing remittances

You are forgetting this guy knows how to work with money my good friend

I'm sure that with his multiple bankruptcies he will handle the country perfectly. I mean, what's the worst that could happen? It's not like the US had another president similar to Trump before that irreversibly ruined the countr-
Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg

>Great wall of China

if China could the US can

I believe

If Trump can't make a physical wall between states he can make a economic wall

Ah yes, the Great Wall of China, a wall that is now decaying heavily and was originally used to keep out Mongol invaders in times of war. And it didn't even cover the entire northern border.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

smh

"Don't believe Soros's lies!"
>Soros says his a communist
"See, communists are bad!"
And people question why I don't like the cuck right

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
I'm sure that with his multiple bankruptcies he will handle the country perfectly. I mean, what's the worst that could happen? It's not like the US had another president similar to Trump before that irreversibly ruined the countr-
Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg

The times he went bankrupt are outweighed by the number of businesses he has built,in life you need to know how to take risks and like in life the risks happen.

Oh and nice pic of reagen right there maybe you are mad he ended the cold war?I don't remember any president creating more than the 16 million jobs he created?Oh and his tax reform might have been one of the best in that damn country.