night of the living cuck

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
The times he went bankrupt are outweighed by the number of businesses he has built,in life you need to know how to take risks and like in life the risks happen.

Oh and nice pic of reagen right there maybe you are mad he ended the cold war?I don't remember any president creating more than the 16 million jobs he created?Oh and his tax reform might have been one of the best in that damn country.

And I'm sure we'll forget the fact that Reagan is the cause of the US incarceration rate being the highest in the world, with 1/4 of the world's prison population coming from the US.

One cannot 'create' jobs, you simply can't. If you own land and employ people to work there, you aren't creating jobs, people would've worked the land regardless.

As for ending the Cold War? The USSR was doomed ever since Stalin died and Khrushchev took power.

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
And I'm sure we'll forget the fact that Reagan is the cause of the US incarceration rate being the highest in the world, with 1/4 of the world's prison population coming from the US.

One cannot 'create' jobs, you simply can't. If you own land and employ people to work there, you aren't creating jobs, people would've worked the land regardless.

As for ending the Cold War? The USSR was doomed ever since Stalin died and Khrushchev took power.

Ofc the incarceration rate would be higher due to the heroin epidemic hitting the US hard plus his anti-communism policies did add a lot of preassure in that area.

If you employ people you are indeed creating jobs that is the definition of employing,plus they would not work their if the land was private property like it should play in the free market.I see we are going to start debating this communism vs capitalism discussion and we are getting out of the thread so what do you say if we keep this to PM's and get back to the topic?

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
Ofc the incarceration rate would be higher due to the heroin epidemic hitting the US hard plus his anti-communism policies did add a lot of preassure in that area.

If you employ people you are indeed creating jobs that is the definition of employing,plus they would not work their if the land was private property like it should play in the free market.I see we are going to start debating this communism vs capitalism discussion and we are getting out of the thread so what do you say if we keep this to PM's and get back to the topic?

Implying that the 'heroin epidemic' was a natural thing, and that strict crackdown laws would actually help the situation. No, it just created more drug cartels in Mexico (And that's as close as you're getting when you say 'creating jobs')

But if you wish to keep it to PMs, very well. Or we could end this part of the discussion here.

D

Deleted member 1405

I mean dude was kinda right. Wearing a shirt like that isnt going to make him friends. Nor is it going to change anything by them fucking with the dude. This election was a fucking shit show and Im ashamed to be an immigrant living in the US where people are so fuckin sensitive. HRC is a fucking cuck. DJT is a fucking cuck.

hello

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I mean dude was kinda right. Wearing a shirt like that isnt going to make him friends. Nor is it going to change anything by them fucking with the dude. This election was a fucking shit show and Im ashamed to be an immigrant living in the US where people are so fuckin sensitive. HRC is a fucking cuck. DJT is a fucking cuck.

please leave America

Reactions: List