NO MAN'S SKY OFFICIAL DAY 1 THREAD (PS4)

Are you Hyped?

• Yes

Votes: 26 32.9%
  • No

Votes: 44 55.7%
  • Fucking Delays

Votes: 9 11.4%

• Total voters

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
"Oh no he has a different opinion on what's good he must be dumb."

I'm happy with an open world game. I just don't want several hundred miles of absolutely nothingness, IE space/water.
don't complain about ratings sir
I think your oppinion is dumb and I won't change 'cause you cry about it
but let's not derail it anymore

Reactions: List

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Played about an hour of this on my PC, haven't had any of those fps problems people have been talking about and loving the game so far, the first word I learned for this alien race was "Interloper". Fits me pretty well ;_;

Reactions: List

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
Played about an hour of this on my PC, haven't had any of those fps problems people have been talking about and loving the game so far, the first word I learned for this alien race was "Interloper". Fits me pretty well ;_;
pretty sure you learn certain words in a certain order fyi

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
AC4 was awesome though ^^

AC4 was good when it was actually being Assassins Creed.

I liked the sailing, it was the best part of AC3. But it didn't really add much.

don't complain about ratings sir
I think your oppinion is dumb and I won't change 'cause you cry about it
but let's not derail it anymore

Less about the rating, more about the context.

You think I'm dumb because I have a different opinion to you, regardless of whether or not I backed up my opinion with reasons or respected your opinion.

Sure, you can use the excuse "If I think a post's dumb, I'll rate it dumb." But then that implies you think me having a different opinion is dumb, which is just being a massive dick.

I even took the time to say why that I don't disagree with the game or why people like it, I understand that No Man's Sky is a huge game with basically endless exploration option, but just because I said I wasn't a fan of the game, you had to instantly try undermining my opinion by giving it that rating.

You don't seem to understand that ratings are a lot more important than you think. If someone posted a very well written, thought out post that considered all arguments but then 20 people rated it dumb, no one would take that post seriously.

Someone can post utter cancer and if it gets 20 nebulae, people will keep giving it nebulae. Someone posts something with a genuine opinion and thought put into it and 20 people give it a dumb, people continue to give it dumbs.

There's a reason why the only person on this forum I gave dumbs to were @drpepper.

You may say we act differently, but common courtesy and respecting other's opinions is something all human being should strive for.

Gmyza

Neutrino
Nebulae
AC4 was good when it was actually being Assassins Creed.

I liked the sailing, it was the best part of AC3. But it didn't really add much.

Less about the rating, more about the context.

You think I'm dumb because I have a different opinion to you, regardless of whether or not I backed up my opinion with reasons or respected your opinion.

Sure, you can use the excuse "If I think a post's dumb, I'll rate it dumb." But then that implies you think me having a different opinion is dumb, which is just being a massive dick.

I even took the time to say why that I don't disagree with the game or why people like it, I understand that No Man's Sky is a huge game with basically endless exploration option, but just because I said I wasn't a fan of the game, you had to instantly try undermining my opinion by giving it that rating.

You don't seem to understand that ratings are a lot more important than you think. If someone posted a very well written, thought out post that considered all arguments but then 20 people rated it dumb, no one would take that post seriously.

Someone can post utter cancer and if it gets 20 nebulae, people will keep giving it nebulae. Someone posts something with a genuine opinion and thought put into it and 20 people give it a dumb, people continue to give it dumbs.

There's a reason why the only person on this forum I gave dumbs to were @drpepper.

You may say we act differently, but common courtesy and respecting other's opinions is something all human being should strive for.
Take a chill pill and don't derail the thread into flaming

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Take a chill pill and don't derail the thread into flaming

Thanks for undermining my post entirely.

I'm pretty chill right now, I just like posting overly long and opinionated posts on the forums. If I wanted flaming, I'd have said "This game is shit" Or something.

Regardless, I hope you have fun with No Man's Sky. Personally, I'm waiting on - Actually, I don't know any games that're coming out soon. Fuck, I might just get the new DOOM if I have the cash.

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
I've played 47 minutes so far, and It's kinda fun and relaxing harvesting resources, looking at the animals, and finding all the artifacts to learn the language from. the only problems so far is my bootleg scanning equipment, which break down every time I load the game (about 3 times, not because of crashing, but because I had to turn it off to change a youtube video playing in the background, and to reset the FOV)

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
"Oh no he has a different opinion on what's good he must be dumb."

I'm happy with an open world game. I just don't want several hundred miles of absolutely nothingness, IE space/water.

Don't message me on steam and complain over the fact that I rated you dumb cause it affects your reputation on a roleplaying forum.

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
CprWNc6WYAEOdp0

Lol

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
Where'd you get the "7fps because fuck optimization shit" lmao
Not wise to listen to you when you haven't even played the game.
[doublepost=1471030209][/doublepost]

Nah I get you, its pretty shit how they did it and I can understand why some people are frustrated at it.
I, myself, am little frustrated that the graphics are shit atm lmao
but that'll probably get fixed and have a little overhaul.
I did play it though, I played it for all of 2 hours before I realized my mistake and refunded it. Not wise to try to demote an argument based on things you don't know.