North Korea Tour

Anarchy

Neutrino
Nebulae
Ok I've been back from north korea for a while now, I've taken about 13GB worth of pictures and videos so I couldn't possibly post them all but I'll post some iconic ones

LebYMEz.jpg

This is where Kim il sung and kim jong il is buried, I went inside no cameras were allowed so no pictures. When I was inside I saw both of the dead leaders and bowed three times at the head and the feet.

7d2obgV.jpg

Here is the DMZ, if you look closely enough you can see a filthy American imperialist staring at the tour group.

EF4Lvwk.jpg

Heres me looking at the chinese border in the north korean mountains.

Ftiav8i.jpg

Here's some soldiers posing for a photo (not allowed to take photo's of soldiers or military checkpoints)
[doublepost=1473275032][/doublepost]I'll reply in stages because i'm lazy if you wanted a detailed account of what happened one the of the people on the tour wrote this: http://travellinghopefully.co.uk/north-korea-2016.html.

Feel free to ask any questions whilst I upload more photos

Nebulae
LebYMEz.jpg

This is where Kim il sung and kim jong il is buried, I went inside no cameras were allowed so no pictures. When I was inside I saw both of the dead leaders and bowed three times at the head and the feet.
bigjb21-oct-16-2012-god-i-wish-that-were-me-2989430.png

How did it feel bowing to such excellence?

Anarchy

Neutrino
Nebulae
Watched a documentary a while back, the last duder that took a picture of the soldiers almost got sent to a camp.

They are high school children so not proper soldiers so it was more relaxed, Also the whole tour all together was very laid back.

bigjb21-oct-16-2012-god-i-wish-that-were-me-2989430.png

How did it feel bowing to such excellence?

Well what they say about asians never aging is true, even after death they look exactly the same. The bowing was rather awkward though because four people had to bow at once and god help you if you were out of tune

Last edited:

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
Could you upload rest of the pics/some of them to imgur, with maybe some background on some pics?

Oh, and were you ever feeling nervous there, i mean, it is fucking north korea

Anarchy

Neutrino
Nebulae
Could you upload rest of the pics/some of them to imgur, with maybe some background on some pics?

Oh, and were you ever feeling nervous there, i mean, it is fucking north korea

I'll try and upload them all and create and album for the meantime http://travellinghopefully.co.uk/north-korea-2016.html this person was on the trip with me and do a detailed explanation of what happened.

And throughout the whole journey I didn't feel nervous at all, it's really relaxed once you get past security, all the documentarys just make it seem worse then it actually is

Last edited:

frogsap

Quark
Nebulae
did you also have to bow in other places, like statues of the great leaders?

Anarchy

Neutrino
Nebulae
Very Interesting. Tell me, were all did you go? Like outside the capital?

Gee now i almost want to go there...

I was in for 11 days I went all around the country, from the border to the mountains I travelled by plane to the mountain and then from the mountain the coast facing towards the sea of japan (the bedrooms had gas masks in case of an attack) and stayed in the best hotel in Korea.

IaoNLxo.jpg

did you also have to bow in other places, like statues of the great leaders?

Everywhere that had a bronze statue bowing was needed.

Reactions: List

ricefields

Electron
Nebulae
Ok I've been back from north korea for a while now, I've taken about 13GB worth of pictures and videos so I couldn't possibly post them all but I'll post some iconic ones

LebYMEz.jpg

7d2obgV.jpg

Here is the DMZ, if you look closely enough you can see a filthy American imperialist staring at the tour group.

EF4Lvwk.jpg

Heres me looking at the chinese border in the north korean mountains.

Ftiav8i.jpg

Here's some soldiers posing for a photo (not allowed to take photo's of soldiers or military checkpoints)
[doublepost=1473275032][/doublepost]I'll reply in stages because i'm lazy if you wanted a detailed account of what happened one the of the people on the tour wrote this: http://travellinghopefully.co.uk/north-korea-2016.html.

Feel free to ask any questions whilst I upload more photos
korea number 1 beautiful country ever

Nebulae
All these americans hating on north korea even if they dont know shit about it smh