Nostalgia.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
While I personally think that nostalgia fucks up your mind and makes you only remember the positive things about stuff, I agree that GMOD servers altogether were pretty innocent and pure during that period.

Nowadays the majority is people trying to milk as much as possible without delivering a satisfying yet simple experience.

We'll see if the same turns out with S&box.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
While I personally think that nostalgia fucks up your mind and makes you only remember the positive things about stuff, I agree that GMOD servers altogether were pretty innocent and pure during that period.

Nowadays the majority is people trying to milk as much as possible without delivering a satisfying yet simple experience.

We'll see if the same turns out with S&box.

Real shit, I remember when Dark RP servers weren't plagued by 1000+ addons, and maybe 10-15 max?
It was real enjoyable, and I'm not downplaying all modern Dark RP servers, but entertaining Dark RP now is rare.
I could only find two Dark RP servers two years ago that were decent, still had a large load of addons, but still had an enjoyable experience.

Reactions: List

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
my lizard, it peek, it make you feel like shit

i rub it on your face, you feel mighty disgrace

the pot on your head, it makes you go to bed