Nova-Prospekt Event.

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
I don't want to be a whiny fucker about this-- but some people have brought up some great points.

The map has gotten bland, very quick as well. The area where citizens are allowed access to is very limited and small-- causing a ton of crowding and lag throughout the map. I love passive-RP a lot, but this isn't the map to do it on, my dudes.

Basically, what I'm suggesting is to maybe cut the event short? It's become boring and laggy with the amount of people in one part of the map. Of course, its mainly the Manager's choice, but I just thought I should say what me and a lot of others have been saying.

Also, the only things happening now are riots and general mingey behavior. Riots are fun the first few times, but it just gets repetitive after awhile. Especially when some of the riots were caused by minge-ish people.

Reactions: List

AlexD

Iᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴘ ʙʀᴏ
Nebulae
is dragging on things are getting stale

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
is dragging on things are getting stale

Don't know if you're talking to me-- but I'll respond anyway. I had to mention this because it has become a pain in the ass to even play. I don't know if it's only me, but the lag is absolutely horrible. I can't even RP correctly. Just the overcrowding of people in one part of the map makes the server lag. It's not about 'dragging' things, it's about getting the event to move along so we can start other RP, like freeVort RP, or *shiver* rebelRP or WIrp, or any of that stuff.

sky

Loremaster
Nebulae
one thing- it's not actually nova prospekt, no matter what the map says

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Don't know if you're talking to me-- but I'll respond anyway. I had to mention this because it has become a pain in the ass to even play. I don't know if it's only me, but the lag is absolutely horrible. I can't even RP correctly. Just the overcrowding of people in one part of the map makes the server lag. It's not about 'dragging' things, it's about getting the event to move along so we can start other RP, like freeVort RP, or *shiver* rebelRP or WIrp, or any of that stuff.
Trust me, I know.

Right now we're literally just waiting for a techincal issue to get resolved then we can switch maps.

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
one thing- it's not actually nova prospekt, no matter what the map says

I know it isn't. it's just easier to call it that, honestly.

Merged:
Trust me, I know.

Right now we're literally just waiting for a techincal issue to get resolved then we can switch maps.

Thanks man. It means a lot that you responded, can't wait to continue to RP!