Now, with the death of WW3RP...

Husky

Nebulae
Eastern front or Turkish campaign sounds cool.
or even when japan invaded some german shit.
No, it's a joke as I used to be the WW1RP Server Director for After Crash.

Only reason I played on the community was because Neb didn't work on my phone, and I was getting my laptop to connect to the internet because of shitty bording school wifi. Lol. Wanted to play neb but couldn't, so had to resort to that shithole and got SD for a few weeks under a retarded headstaff who wanted to announce WW1RP 3 months prior to the planned announcement date.

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
No, it's a joke as I used to be the WW1RP Server Director for After Crash.

Only reason I played on the community was because Neb didn't work on my phone, and I was getting my laptop to connect to the internet because of shitty bording school wifi. Lol. Wanted to play neb but couldn't, so had to resort to that shithole and got SD for a few weeks under a retarded headstaff who wanted to announce WW1RP 3 months prior to the planned announcement date.
lol still a cool idea to me regardless.

mpower

Electron
Nebulae
Unpopular opinion but an EURP with some solid management , serious rp style is still my dream . Had one of my best rp moments on it @Legolas remember that shootout in the villa area we had with some guys

Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
garry's mod is dying (even though people from facepunch have been saying the same thing for like the last 10 years) - it's pretty clear that any new rp server you'll try to do just won't survive for a good while without being one of the most used settings, such as hl2rp

Mickee

Proton
Nebulae
On Imperium I managed to speak to the owner about a new server

It was like a apocalypse setting, all forms government collapsed and the only things that remain are three factions

New World Republic ( more or a military style thing. Like the BOS in Fallout), Gunslingers (more of looters and agressive type), And the infected ( people infected by a virus that causes them to lose things that make them human but they act as if they are normal to finally get to killing someone.)
The virus is spread by bombs that were made by countries during a small war between most of Europe and Asia. The New World Republic was formed off of the remaining military from BOTH sides coming together to survive and make a new and better world for the future. The Gunslingers are hired people to do jobs for people like killing important figures in other factions and killing NWR when they can. The Infected came from populated cities like Berlin or Hong Kong. These people look and act if they were normal yet their primary goal is to kill others for blood how ever they can.

( no hate please....I already got enough for doing this on Imperium)

Reactions: List