Now, with the death of WW3RP...

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
what if they replaced it with an event server where the event managers could do whatever they want?

like it could be anything. it has no set universe or motif. just a completely blank slate where managers could run any event of their choice.

fnaf rp

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
what if they replaced it with an event server where the event managers could do whatever they want?

like it could be anything. it has no set universe or motif. just a completely blank slate where managers could run any event of their choice.

That was partially what I envisioned WW3RP usage of the event server would be, depiction of conflicts and such in different parts of the world progressing alongside the main server. Though, in the end it could be virtually anything and doesn't necessarily have to be related to one of the server's lore.
The only issue I personally experienced with events like that is that the WW3RP playerbase didn't particulary like events that didn't reward them or their characters with anything beyond 'a fun experience', unrelated events would imply the usage of throwaways or event chains with the same group of people and their characters.

I reckon it'd cater to those who are in it solely for the story

Reactions: List
Nebulae
I suppose Frundtech would be an already existing Idea, then theres that Outlands thing.

Personally I think that if we went for Frundtech it would die a very quick death, and the Outlands server might run the risk of being one sided due to the lore of HL2.

I propose a long time of nothing and then when everyone's ready bring create WW4 or 2 or maybe even just another WW3 for the sake of nostalgia.
But don't take my word, I'm just a twat who wonders about the server/forum jumping into shite.
Like this thread for example!

Reactions: List